Oklahoma Seeks Marketing Agency
The Oklahoma Department of Commerce (ODOC) leads economic and community development efforts in the state and they are seeking a marketing agency. ODOC’s mission is to increase the quantity and quality of jobs available in Oklahoma by supporting communities, supporting the growth of existing businesses and entrepreneurs, attracting new businesses and industries, and by promoting the development and availability of a skilled workforce.
The services of a marketing agency are needed to assist the agency in marketing and communications efforts including: communicating with citizens, local governments and non-profit organizations about community development and marketing those initiatives; communicating with entrepreneurs and business owners and marketing business services and information; and branding and marketing the state to site consultants and corporate relocation/expansion site selectors as a great location to do business. ODOC is seeking a Full Service Marketing and Advertising firm to provide complete marketing and advertising services for the agency.
Scope of Work
Marketing Account Services – Provide day-to-day marketing and advertising account and project management services to and on behalf of ODOC staff. This potentially includes event planning; promotional campaign management; and traditional and nontraditional advertising; branding and image campaigns.
Visual Creative Services – Following the Commerce design style guide and existing creative direction, or by developing new ones, provide creative conception, art direction, copywriting, and production of a variety of deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Sales collateral, such as brochures, flyers, binders, folders;
- Event marketing materials, such as invitations, signage, tradeshow signage and booth design;
- Economic development business proposals (RFP responses);
- Advertisements and ad placement for print, web, outdoor, TV, radio, and social
Video Services – conception, talent hiring, videography, copywriting, captioning and transcription, and production of videos that would be used in a variety of media.
- Types of videos that might be requested include testimonials, advertisements, program-specific assistance or guidance, and industry spotlights.
All video work must be Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant providing captions for video content and following ADA standards for web presentation.
Online Marketing Services – Following ODOC design standards, or after developing new design standards, provide creative services for new and existing ODOC sites (okcommerce.gov, now.okcommerce.gov, stateofsuccess.com). Scope of Work includes:
- Conception, design, development, copywriting, and maintenance on new and existing sites and pages.
- Concept, design and production services for e-mail templates and online newsletters and invitations.
All online interactive work must be Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant providing captions for video content and following ADA standards for web presentation.
August 30, 2017 to:
5005 N. Lincoln Blvd, Ste 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73105