The Ontario Society of Nutrition Management (OSNM) has issued a marketing RFP. Chosen company will have experience specifically working with non‐profit or membership organizations. Also, experience working in the food services industry would be considered an asset. The successful bidder will play a strategic role in helping OSNM raise awareness of its mission and its effectiveness, and help to attract new members to the organization.
OSNM members are a diverse group of multi‐skilled professionals who are educated in the management of food service systems, they have 400 members in Ontario and are a provincial chapter of the Canadian Society of Nutrition.
Description of members: Position titles may include a combination of the following terms: Food Service / Dietary / Dietetic/ Manager/ Supervisor / Technologist or Technician. This individual is part of the nutrition management team and is constantly involved with the day‐to‐day operation of the food and nutrition/dietary department.
Key marketing and communications goals:
- To raise the visibility and credibility of the Ontario Society of Nutrition Management (OSNM) as a provincial organization
- To communicate its mission
- To attract new members, grow membership, and retain current members.
- To communicate strategically with key stakeholders such as members, corporate and educational partners, government, regulatory bodies, media, and the general public.
- To attract new sponsors, volunteers, leaders, and board members.
- To create a student membership.
Ongoing projects include:
- Review of current marketing, communications and branding efforts.
- Creation of an integrated marketing and communications plan.
- Membership recruitment and retention campaign. (Corporate Membership campaign)
- Comprehensive membership survey.
- Strategic stakeholder communications: ensure positive relations with educational partners, students, (youth chapters), corporate members / partners and employers.
- Web and social media strategy and guidelines.
- Media relations and advertising.
- Conference and event marketing.
- Student member recruitment
Proposals are due by May 18, 2016 to:
Maria Gomer, OSNM Past President
(519) 326‐5731 ext. 3212
Top Public Relations News:
Covet PR: Deeply Rooted in Wellness PR
Flint Drinking Water Crisis becomes Big Business in DC
Marketing Books by Nir Eyal, Nico De Bruyn and others…
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Celebrated With “I Like It” Facebook Statuses
NFL Connects With Facebook for New Media Experiment
Marketing Agency Needed By South Carolina
Town of Annapolis Royal Issues Marketing and Graphic Design RFP
Social Media Marketing Trends
City of Kaukauna Issues Municipal Marketing and Branding RFP
Racepoint President Bob Osmond Q & A