Great Falls Montana Convention and Visitors Bureau has issued an RFP for Creative Development, Print/Digital Media and Marketing Services; Website Development; and Visitor Guide Development for Great Falls Montana Tourism to provide comprehensive marketing to promote Great Falls Montana as a travel destination to state, regional, national and international markets.
The Montana Legislature created a dedicated 4 percent accommodations tax in 1987. Great Falls Montana Convention and Visitors Bureau funds its public travel and tourism marketing programs solely from this source, with no dollars from the state’s general fund. The existence of this funding, and the valuable promotional efforts it has allowed, are essential to maintaining and increasing tourism’s growth. Tourism is currently Montana’s fastest growing and second largest industry. In 2015, Montana hosted 10.7 million nonresident visitors who spent $3.6 billion in the state.
Table of Contents - Everything PR News
Services needed include:
- marketing strategy, research, creative development, design, media buying, marketing partnerships and performance reporting.
- Website Design and Development.
- Visitor Guide Development and Printing.
- Assist Great Falls Montana Tourism in developing a strategic consumer and convention, meetings and group travel marketing plan annually that includes research, identification of target markets and specific strategies that include measurable objectives for each target market and tactics to achieve these objectives.
- Awareness and integration of components from the statewide Montana Tourism & Recreation Strategic Plan is expected. The plan shall address relevant research, strategies, objectives, tactics and measurement for each major campaign element described below and will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
At the direction of Great Falls Montana Convention and Visitors Bureau, the agency will to:
- analyze and recommend specific marketing media. Monitor placement to ensure accuracy and completion of all media schedules.
- Assist Great Falls Montana Convention and Visitors Bureau in developing and producing identified marketing deliverables including creative concept, design, media buying, media placement, print advertising, digital advertising and multi-media opportunities.
- Knowledge and adherence to Great Falls Montana Tourism’s brand, style guide for graphic and writing standards, voice, audience and reporting requirements. Provide design, copywriting, proofing and editing according to these standards
- Website Design and Development. Content will come from Great Falls Montana Tourism.
Proposal due by June 29th, 2016 to:
Executive Director Great Falls Montana Tourism
100 1st Ave N, Lower Level Suite
Great Falls, MT 59401