The Rhode Island Airport Corporation (RIAC) is seeking proposals from qualified firms (Proposers) to market, develop, manage, and operate an innovative, state-of-the-art Advertising Concession Program at T. F. Green Airport (PVD) in Warwick, RI, for the following areas as defined below.
Scope of Work:
- Develop and promote new and enhanced revenue growth from national, regional and local advertisers.
- Identify, develop, and implement new advertising opportunities.
- Retain traditional airport advertisers and attract new advertisers that are relevant to the local market and the Airport’s passengers.
- Provide a contemporary and innovative advertising program that utilizes state-of-the-art technology and optimizes advertising effectiveness and revenue while minimizing visual clutter and the overall number of advertising locations.
- Include new “cutting-edge” creative, innovative, multi-media advertising concepts that provide a “wow-factor” such as video walls, interactive devices, multi-media devices, digital, tension fabric, etc., or those technologies that represent new methods of generating advertising revenues not identified herein.
- Provide advertising that showcases the uniqueness of Rhode Island and surrounding areas, their businesses, culture, and quality of life by creating a “sense-of-place”.
- Maintain a commitment to the Airport’s role in the travel and tourism industry through coherent and complementary advertising that is aesthetically consistent with the design and architecture of airport properties.
- Provide a business plan that effectively serves advertisers while providing maximum revenues for the airport
- Complement and promote existing concessions and tenants at T.F. Green Airport where possible.
- Provide advertisers with “campaign opportunities” that integrate multiple media formats.
- Incorporate social media and other elements by including advertising technology that allows the viewer to see movement and/or interaction.
- Provide excellent customer service to the airport advertisers and the Airport.
- Evaluate current advertising and provide an aesthetic review of all advertising for acceptability and attractiveness to all members of the general public.
- Identify potential improvements, additions, and/or expansions to the advertising program.
- Formulate and negotiate terms for contracts with individual advertisers, including fees and/or rents.
- Administer advertising contracts, including designing, scheduling and monitoring installation, maintenance/janitorial, and removal of displays.
- Provide monthly reporting on advertising contracts, their administration (including ACDBE reporting), and revenue generated, to RIAC.
- Address contract administration issues, including but not limited to dispute resolution, ACDBE monitoring.
March 29, 2018
Office of Procurement Rhode Island Airport Corporation
- F. Green Airport 2000 Post Road
Warwick, RI 02886-1533
Top Public Relations News:
Your PlayStation Network Info May Have Been Stolen
4 Ways to Build Better Customer Relationships
Sard Verbinnen: One of America’s Leading Crisis Firms
Buddy Holly Remembered on the Day the Music Died
Getting Your Brand Featured at Industry Events
HTC Wins Best Smartphone at the Mobile World Congress Barcelona
Okaloosa County Airports Issues RFP For Media Buying, Marketing and Advertising
How Self-Driving Cars Will Impact Shipping Containers
Getting Back to Basics for Effective Email Marketing
The Four Horsemen of The Link Apocalypse