Rhode Island Student Loan Authority Issues Marketing RFP
RISLA is seeking one or more qualified and experienced professionals/firms who can assist RISLA’s management and internal marketing staff in achieving our organizational goals.
RISLA provides education lending and refinancing services and also administers an extensive College Planning Center, scholarship search engine and internship matching service.
Scope of Work:
RISLA is seeking one or more qualified and experienced professionals/firms who can assist RISLA’s management and internal marketing staff in achieving our organizational goals. At this time our primary goals are listed below.
1) Increase the FAFSA completion rate for both RI high school students and non-traditional students.
2) RI is ranked 8th highest in the country for FAFSA completion but would still like to improve our standing several notches.
3) Increase public awareness of and utilization of the RISLA College Planning Center.
4) RISLA has some of the lowest cost in-school loans in the country. However, students and families, especially those from outside the state, are not aware that RISLA exists or why they should look at RISLA education loan offerings. RI is a net importer of students so there are a large number of out of state students attending RI institutions. RISLA would like to increase the percentage of students in RI that use our programs rather than from Sallie Mae and other for-profit groups.
5) Many students and families could benefit from using RISLA’s refinancing program, but we are competing with large banks and fintech companies who have huge marketing budgets and better name recognition.
6) The fintechs and banks are heavily marketing to RISLA’s own loan portfolio. Need to execute strategies to defend our portfolio.
Ms. Lindie Thibodeau
Rhode Island Student Loan Authority
935 Jefferson Blvd., Suite 3000
Warwick, RI 02886
Rubenstein PR and Rubenstein Communications is a leading real estate pr firm.