San Mateo, California Seeks a PR & Marketing Agency
The San Mateo County Human Services Agency (HSA) seeks a marketing and communications firm to provide information to “existing and potential Agency clients, existing and potential partners, community agencies, and the general public.” This government office provides Federal, State and local programs under a number of separate offices, including Children & Family Services (CFS), Economic Self Sufficiency (ESS), SMCWorks (Employment Services), and Collaborative Community Outcomes (CCO).
They seek a firm who is able to “…quickly understand the diverse issues, communications challenges, and audiences of the HSA” for a three year engagement which commences in January 2016. Selected agency will be responsible for helping to implement Shared Vision 2025, which the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors unveiled some years ago.
The Strategic Plan they seek to implement has five main pillars to align with:
- Customers – Achieve and Sustain a Healthy, Safe, and Productive Life
- Workforce – Enhance Employee Skills to Support Excellence
- Operations – Enhance Internal Infrastructure to Optimize Outcomes
- Innovation – Harness Creativity and Interconnectedness as a Leading Human Services Agency
- Collaboration – Cultivate Community Partnerships to Achieve Shared Goals
Deliverables for the chosen agency include:
- Logo/identity development – create program-level logos, illustrations, and associated graphics, as needed, for various programs
- Collateral development & production – create program outreach materials for various agency initiatives, such as marketing materials to potential clients or program partners, awareness campaigns, correspondence, promotion, branding and re-branding. Examples include the Agency annual report, subsidized employment marketing, presentations, website content.
- Internal communications
The deadline to submit a quote is Friday, November 20th, by 4:00PM. The full RFP may be read here.