Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP), a local not-for-profit Medicare and Medi-Cal managed care health plan in Santa Clara County, is seeking the services of a qualified agency to promote the SCFHP brand and make us the choice for beneficiaries enrolling in Medi-Cal and Cal MediConnect. It is SCFHP’s intent to appoint the selected bidder as SCFHP’s agency of record to assist with future marketing and advertising campaigns. The chosen agency will be required to:
1. Conduct market research
2. Pitch strategic, research-based recommendations
3. Develop and produce creative
4. Plan strategic media buys and placements
5. Report and analyze results
Demographics and Corporate Structure
Santa Clara County Health Authority, dba Santa Clara Family Health Plan (SCFHP), is a local public agency, created by ordinance of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors. Working in partnership with providers and community organizations, we serve our neighbors through our Medi-Cal and Cal MediConnect (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) health plans. SCFHP provides covered health services to our members pursuant to contracts with the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). SCFHP began offering coverage in 1997 and is now proud to provide services to over 240,000 residents of Santa Clara County. Through devotion to outstanding service and care for the community, SCFHP is committed to providing quality, affordable health insurance to the underserved in Santa Clara County’s diverse population.
Scope of Work:
For each of the following project areas, the bidder should prove capability and describe strategies to be used along with quality controls. The successful bidder should demonstrate knowledge and understanding of a brand in the local Santa Clara County marketplace, shifting dynamics of how consumers receive and use information today, and the complex regulatory landscape of managed health care marketing. Project areas and expected deliverables are:
• Account Management: Maintain a relationship with SCFHP to evaluate and respond to current and future business needs upon mutual agreement to a statement of work.
• Market Research: Conduct extensive market research in the form of focus groups and/or surveys.
• Brand Awareness Campaign: Launch an SCFHP brand awareness campaign.
• Production/Creative: Manage the development of creative to support the campaign.
• Media Planning and Buys: Develop strategic media planning and manage media placements/buys.
• Reporting and Analytics: Provide timely updates and reports to monitor, measure, and evaluate the campaign’s objective.
SCFHP reserves the right to place certain media on its behalf and to enter into partnership marketing opportunities with outside companies which may bypass the contracted agency in certain circumstances.
January 22, 2020
Cristina Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Public Relations News:
Doing PR For Poor-Performing Hedge Funds
County of Los Angeles Seeks Media Agency
Android Models Dominate Social Media Mentions
HL Group PR: Expedia Hires New Public Relations Agency of Record
Hill & Knowlton Hired as Agency of Record
Office of the Senior Advisor Issues Marketing RFP
PR Firm Sought For The Los Angeles Community College District
Hillary Clinton & MWW PR vs. The NY Times
University of South Carolina Aiken Issues Branding RFP
Spot.im Who Works With News Corp and Meredith Conduct Social Engagement Platform Survey On Digital Media Consumption