Table of Contents - Everything PR News
- Engage SaskTel’s target audiences in consensual and personal interactions to deliver a differentiated, high quality, memorable SaskTel brand experience at community events across Saskatchewan.
- Leverage video and photo assets created at events to extend and maximize the reach of and engagement with the SaskTel Experiential Marketing campaign on SaskTel and paid social channels.
- Shift potential attitudinal objectives:
- Build trust in the product/service/brand
- Generate fame
- Build perceptions of quality
- Build commitment to the brand
- Build awareness
- Build brand image
SaskTel is the leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider in Saskatchewan, with over $1.2 billion in annual revenue and approximately 1.4 million customer connections including 617,000 wireless accesses, 374,500 wireline network accesses, 276,000 Internet accesses and 108,500 maxTV subscribers.
SaskTel and its wholly owned subsidiaries offer a wide range of ICT products and services including competitive voice, data and Internet services, wireless data services, maxTV services, data centre services, cloud based services, security monitoring services, advertising services, and international software and consulting services. SaskTel and its wholly owned subsidiaries have a workforce of approximately 4,000 full-time equivalent employees.
Scope of Work
SaskTel requires an experienced supplier to provide Promotional Event and Experiential Marketing (XM) Services for SaskTel for estimated plan of thirty event executions per year. Total annual executions may vary based on market conditions.
Throughout the calendar year the SaskTel XM Team and Vehicle(s) will travel to:
- Events sponsored by SaskTel Community Relations
- Events staged in support of specific advertising campaigns
- Spontaneous and planned executions staged to react to local current events or situations
- Trade shows
The supplier will be responsible for end to end XM strategy development and execution, including ongoing thought leadership in best in class XM strategy. The successful supplier will have demonstrated experience in defining national quality strategic direction and execution for XM.
Event execution team members, vehicles and all associated equipment should reflect the desired SaskTel brand character while being relevant to our primary intended target audience.
In addition to the design, planning, staging, execution and reporting of this calendar of events, the supplier will be responsible for:
Management of SaskTel experiential channels, Snapchat and Instagram, and the extension of XM event executions to these channels, responsible for the design, creation, curation and authoring of video and photo assets.
The SaskTel XM Trailer will serve as a medium to deliver on our brand idea “Passionately Empowering Human Connections” through the delivery of marketing communication content in three areas:
- Superior Networks
- Saskatchewan’s largest and most reliable 4G, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi Networks. Big. Fast. All yours. Free unlimited data on Saskatchewan’s largest Wi-Fi network. Nationwide coverage wherever you go.
- infiNET is the fastest internet in Saskatchewan
- interNET offers unlimited usage
- Best Solutions
- maxTV – so many reasons why it’s better – Go Apps, the best sports programming, no equipment to buy
- smartHOME – Control and monitor your home from anywhere from your phone
- Paving the way for convergence
- Breathing Life into Saskatchewan
- Visible at community events
- I Am Stronger
October 24, 2017 to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shift Communications is owned by a Canadian holding company.