The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, (CSIR) one of the largest publicly funded R&D organizations in the world is seeking a PR agency. It has a network of 38 laboratories and their field centers spread across the country. Its range of activities covers the entire spectrum of industrial R&D making it a truly global R&D resource with its partners hailing from over 50 countries.
SCOPE OF WORK/ENGAGEMENT
1) Long-Term Strategy
– Selected Agency will be required to furnish a long-term integrated strategy within the first 60 days of coming on board for both Public Relations Outreach and Digital Public Relations Outreach.
– The long-term communication strategy will have to be redeveloped once a year and must be aimed: To increase the visibility and top of mind recall of CSIR and its constituents among its various stakeholders vis-à-vis industry, academia, counterparts in other ministries, Government & Public at large by way of an integrated strategy channelizing all CSIR labs’ communication and employee participation to common objectives and enhance brand CSIR.
2) Media Activities & Media
– To maintain rapport with the press, electronic, digital Management and any other emerging media to ensure coverage of CSIR as a whole
– To disseminate information on national basis or locally in various media i.e. print, electronic and digital
– Assist in managing one to one relationships of the management with all identified media professionals relevant to CSIR
– To come out with thought-leadership articles written by CSIR members in various media – Traditional & Digital Media.
– Assess and inform need and suggest Media for Advertising whenever required to support PR efforts of CSIR
– To provide and maintain an updated list of media professionals important to CSIR
– To plan and execute at least 2 mass campaigns in a year
– To conceptualize and execute specialized campaign with stakeholder focus
3) Media Monitoring & Crisis
– To track traditional and digital publications and submit reports periodically using latest monitoring tools like Radin6/Meltwaters/Brandwatch or equivalent with dedicated dashboard and user ID for CSIR, along with suggestions
– To prepare and submit a report on a daily basis covering news related to CSIR
– To handle and bring to the notice of CSIR any coverage that is detrimental to the interest of CSIR
– Prepare a proactive crisis communication and chalk out the key message,
– communication plan and effective implementation of the plan for desired result
4) Internal Communication
– Assist CSIR in identifying internal communication objectives
– Create and manage a dedicated portal with engagement for employees supported by a clear and effective mechanism for sharing of data by CSIR employees
5) Media Training
– To provide media training programs to one key personnel per quarter.
– To devise methods for better media communications.
– To conduct management sensitization session on digital media at least twice in 6 months.
6) Event Management
– To help organize press conferences, launches, seminars, Business meets etc
7) Digital PR Plan
– Agency to provide a comprehensive digital PR plan within 60 days of coming on board with a proper strategy and scope of work to be executed within the cost and terms and conditions of the agreement
8) Deputing professional staff
– Agency to provide two PR professionals full-time at CSIR for ensuring effective communication between the agency and CSIR and timely delivery of services
Proposal due on June 16 2016 to:
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Anusandhan Bhavan, 2
Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001
Top Public Relations News:
Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide Appointed Global Communications Partner of UPS
Sam Houston State University Issues Direct Marketing RFP
What’s Happening at Lou Hammond Group, M Booth and Trevelino/Keller
“Vladimir Putin: Speeches to the Germans” Presented in Berlin
Rowling celebrates 20 years of Harry Potter
The World Bank Issues Marketing RFP
Bills Player Sounds Off on Kaepernick
California Sherriffs Looking To Hire Marketing Agency
PopScreen – Next Level Online Video Aggregator
Optimized Mobile Landing Pages: the Next Big Marketing Trend