Snow College seeks a stronger presence on social media platforms, and to create a meaningful message out to potential students and their parents for the benefits of starting their education at Snow College. This project will require the social media agency to post a minimum of 3-5 times a week on various social media platforms as appropriate, with more depending on the news and events during any particular week, on the following platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and SnapChat.
Overall goals are to build brand awareness and integrate social media with the general marketing plan, build social conversations between the College and potential students, current students and alumni, gain new social media followers, and promote College events, etc.
Scope of Work:
2017 Social Media Campaign
- Ultimately to increase student enrollment at Snow College
- Create an informational and motivational social media campaign that develops an active and interactive participation between Snow College and our target audience, including creating interest and content sharing with our viewers
- Create posts that attract and capture the attention of our target audience (write and design)
(1) High School Seniors and Juniors in Utah High Schools
(2) Parents of Utah High School students
(3) Snow College Community – current students, alumni, Sanpete and Sevier County communities, and College employees, etc.
- Engage, and produce all social media content
- Increase High School Juniors, Seniors, and high school parents followers, month over month in at least each of these five platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and SnapChat)
- Increase likes and clicks by demonstrating that Snow College is posting relevant content and providing viewers a positive online experience
- Drive traffic to the Snow.edu website, increase viewership and content viewing on the website
- Integrate social media posts with the Snow College general marketing campaign
August 30, 2017 to:
Snow College Purchasing Department
Attention: Mike Jorgensen, Director of Purchasing
150 East College Ave.
Ephraim, Utah, 84627
Top Public Relations News:
Entertainment Fusion Group: A PR Firm To Avoid
News From Finn Partners (times 2), 42West, FleishmanHillard & Weber Shandwick
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Issues Brand RFP
Maven Agency: Profile
How to Use #hashtags on Facebook
Three Things About Tech All Entrepreneurs Need To Know
How to Start a Career In Public Relations
Free Press Release Distribution During a Crisis
Public Relations News: 2016 PRWeek Hall of Fame, Porter Novelli & Golin