Online proposals will be received for providing a statewide social media and marketing campaign to promote Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), condom use, and other communicable disease prevention strategies FOR THE STATE OF WYOMING, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.
Scope of Work:
- Contractor will develop and implement a statewide social media and marketing campaign directed to those at high risk for sexually transmitted diseases, especially HIV.
- Contractor will research and review other state or national PrEP and prevention marketing campaigns to understand best practices and determine best mechanisms for distributing prevention messaging.
- Contractor will tailor any content matter to a Wyoming audience.
- Contractor will maintain detailed fiscal records of all funds expended and coordinate with the Agency as necessary to ensure program integrity associated with financial issues. Contractor will provide monthly reports to include, but not limited to, budget updates, activities conducted, and relevant implementation and evaluation data.
- The primary focus of the campaign should be:
- a) To encourage those at high risk for HIV to consider PrEP usage
- b) To encourage those at high risk for HIV to use all other risk reduction strategies to prevent transmission, especially condoms and frequent testing
- c) To increase awareness of the risk of HIV infection
- The goals of the marketing campaign should be:
- a) Increase the number of high risk individuals in Wyoming who are aware of PrEP
- b) Increase the number of high risk individuals in Wyoming who are knowledgeable about other HIV prevention strategies
- c) Decrease the number of individuals newly diagnosed with HIV in Wyoming
- d) Decrease stigma and discrimination of HIV in Wyoming
STATE OF WYOMING
DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION AND INFORMATION
2800 CENTRAL AVENUE
CHEYENNE, WY 82002
Top Public Relations News:
GeoEye Picks Gibralter as Agency of Record
Johnson City, Tennessee Issues Branding RFP
Beaumont Issues Advertising RFP
Everything PR Exclusive: Mark Lankester of Tune Hotels
SSPR: PR Agency Profile
M Booth & Associates Public Relations
CEO of 5W PR Misses Atari
Landis Communications: 30 Years of PR, Marketing, and Digital Media
What You Can Learn From Social Media
Snapp Corner PR: Utah Public Relations Firm