Online proposals will be received for providing a statewide social media and marketing campaign to promote Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), condom use, and other communicable disease prevention strategies FOR THE STATE OF WYOMING, DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH.
Scope of Work:
- Contractor will develop and implement a statewide social media and marketing campaign directed to those at high risk for sexually transmitted diseases, especially HIV.
- Contractor will research and review other state or national PrEP and prevention marketing campaigns to understand best practices and determine best mechanisms for distributing prevention messaging.
- Contractor will tailor any content matter to a Wyoming audience.
- Contractor will maintain detailed fiscal records of all funds expended and coordinate with the Agency as necessary to ensure program integrity associated with financial issues. Contractor will provide monthly reports to include, but not limited to, budget updates, activities conducted, and relevant implementation and evaluation data.
- The primary focus of the campaign should be:
- a) To encourage those at high risk for HIV to consider PrEP usage
- b) To encourage those at high risk for HIV to use all other risk reduction strategies to prevent transmission, especially condoms and frequent testing
- c) To increase awareness of the risk of HIV infection
- The goals of the marketing campaign should be:
- a) Increase the number of high risk individuals in Wyoming who are aware of PrEP
- b) Increase the number of high risk individuals in Wyoming who are knowledgeable about other HIV prevention strategies
- c) Decrease the number of individuals newly diagnosed with HIV in Wyoming
- d) Decrease stigma and discrimination of HIV in Wyoming
STATE OF WYOMING
DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION AND INFORMATION
2800 CENTRAL AVENUE
CHEYENNE, WY 82002
Top Public Relations News:
The Most Effective Digital Tools for Businesses
Goldman Sachs Hires PR Exec David Wells
Morgan State University Issues Digital Marketing RFP
City of Palm Desert Issues Marketing/Public Relations RFP
Regan Communications Sues IT Provider
The Best Long Standing Brand PR Campaigns in Alcohol
Tech Giants Respond to Coronavirus Related Delays
Capital Regional District Issues Communications RFP
World Bank Group Seeks Consumer Marketing Agency
MWW PR Group Fires Anthony Weiner – NY Post Says Michael Kempner Whined