University Marketing Firm Needed In South Carolina
Winthrop University, located in Rock Hill, South Carolina, a city of nearly 70,000 situated in the heart of the Carolinas. Winthrop University is seeking a university-wide marketing and branding agency that specializes in the marketing of higher education institutions.
Winthrop seeks a knowledgeable, proven partner who will help identify market niche and shape Winthrop’s brand, and develop and implement a robust marketing strategy to communicate that brand message to grow enrollment, raise visibility and tell Winthrop’s story effectively to a regional and national audience. The plan should create a consistent, unifying brand message that will allow the university to effectively position itself within today’s highly competitive landscape of higher education.
In addition to the completion of research, brand development and plan execution, a key component in the marketing and branding strategy will be a complete redesign of Winthrop’s main website to better meet the needs of prospective students, their parents and other important constituents.
Services needed include:
- Qualitative and quantitative research data to position Winthrop competitively and inform branding
- A consistent, university-wide brand, to include a redesign of university’s visual identity
- An awareness and recruiting mixed-media marketing campaign
- Targeted to South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia and other key markets as identified
- Including billboards, print advertisements, radio advertisements, digital advertisements, event sponsorship, social media and other marketing opportunities as needed
- With an emphasis on tracking and measurement of success
- Development and design of key collateral pieces that will convey the new branding and inform the design and feel of future collateral as deemed necessary (i.e. brochures, view books, flyers, etc.)
Proposals are due by May 11, 2016 to:
STACY ADAMS, CPPB
SFAA, Div. of Procurement Services, MMO
PO Box 101103
Columbia SC 29211
1201 Main Street, Suite 600
Columbia, SC 29201