St. Charles County Issues Digital Media RFP
This document constitutes an RFP from qualified Offerors to provide the Family Arena with hyper-targeted marketing on various Social Media channels. St. Charles County is seeking organizations to provide the Family Arena with digital and social media marketing placement.
The Family Arena is a 10,000 seat arena used primarily as a concert venue. Just 1-½ miles south of the 5th Street Exit at Interstate 70. Less than 8 miles from Lambert International Airport and two miles from the Saint Charles Historic District. It is a multi-purpose arena in St. Charles, Missouri, built in 1999. The arena seats 9,643 for hockey, 9,755 for football, 10,467 for basketball, 6,339 for half-house concerts and up to 11,522 for end-stage concerts. In addition to sporting events, concerts, circuses, and ice show the arena is also used for trade shows with a total of 39,900 square feet (3,710 m2) of exhibit space (17,900 square feet (1,660 m2) on the arena floor and 22,000 square feet (2,000 m2) on the arena concourse).
Scope of Work:
The Contractor would be required to create hyper-targeted social media campaigns that maximize existing audiences. The selected provider would need to provide full Integration into Facebook’s API (Application Programming Interface), Full-Funnel Conversion Tracking, and first-party data processing and audience segmentation with full utilization of primary data within Lookalike and AI audience executions. Must have the ability to build look-alike audiences based on provided databases, host the arena’s website, and email list server.
- Ability to create hyper-targeted social media campaigns that maximize existing audiences.
- Full Integration into Facebook’s API (Application Programming Interface)
- Full-Funnel Conversion Tracking (On Leads and Purchases) on both online and offline data sources
- Multi-platform distribution and direct response strategies on Facebook’s family of apps and services.
- Execute contesting via social media channels.
- Third Party Media Buying and Content Placement.
- First-Party data processing and audience segmentation with full utilization of primary data within Lookalike and AI audience executions.
- Website tracking and optimization from first session to lead submission, alongside a comprehensive user retargeting strategy
- Must have the ability to build look-alike audiences based on provided databases.
- Host venue website.
- Host venue email newsletter database.
- Maximize social media fan growth across multiple platforms.
St. Charles County Finance Department
201 North Second Street, Room 541
St. Charles, MO 63301
Kwittken PR has relevant experience.