The University at Albany/ State University of New York (UAlbany) in collaboration with the University at Albany Foundation (UAF) is seeking a full scale communications agency to develop campaign communication materials to be used in articulating the goals of the THIS IS OUR TIME, 150 million dollar comprehensive fundraising campaign.
Table of Contents - Everything PR News
Located in New York’s capital city, the University at Albany of the State University of New York offers its more than 17,300 students the expansive opportunities of a major research university and an environment designed to foster success. UAlbany students can choose from 120 undergraduate majors and minors and more than 125 graduate programs. Many of these programs are nationally ranked, among them criminal justice, information and technology management (Informatics), public administration, social welfare, public health and sociology. In every area of study, students are instructed by faculty who are world-class scholars and teachers – many actively engaged in life-enhancing research that contributes profoundly to the public good. As mentors, they provide numerous undergraduate and graduate research opportunities, inspiring students to advance their skills and aspirations. Students take advantage of more than 600 study abroad opportunities in more than 50 countries through UAlbany and SUNY’s networks. These are valuable opportunities for young scholars to enhance their education, increase independence and self-awareness, and gain international experience that prepares them for today’s global marketplace. The varied perspectives and life experiences of a student body and faculty which· represent more than 100 nations provide a diversity that enriches learning at UAlbany. The excellence of a UAlbany education is recognized by many independent sources, such as the rankings published yearly by U.S. News and World Report. A
Scope of Work:
The University is seeking services in two specific areas:
1) Unit Based Digital Content:
This project includes developing digital content for the University’s Fundraising platform that will support the fundraising priorities of 16 University Colleges, Schools and Departments as follows:
• College of Arts and Sciences School of Business
• School of Criminal Justice School of Education
• College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity College of Engineering and Applied Science
• Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy School of Public Health
• School of Social Welfare Honors College
• NYS Writers Institute Division of Athletics University Art Museum
• Undergraduate Research and Scholarships Graduate Research and Fellowships Division of Student Affairs/Student Life
Digital case statement content must be developed to allow each area to have content specific to its vision and fundraising needs/opportunities. Specifically, the following content is required for each College, School or Department listed above:
• Content for each unit, as follows: Dean’s/Dept. Head’s message/vision
• Unit’s background, history, and accomplishments Two profile stories per unit
• Unit fundraising priorities
Interviewing, writing and content implementation/design for each unit. As an estimate for pricing purposes, please plan each unit requirements as follows:
• 10 hours: Research, interviews
• 30 hours: Writing, editing, revisions
• 20 hours: Content design, photo selection, minor photo editing, and implementation into platform.
2) Video Production:
Working within the scope of the “This Is Our Time” campaign theme and guidelines, the videographer should be able to effectively communicate the campaign them in a short concise manner. Therefore, the videographer is to stage, film, edit and produce a short-length 3-5 minute video to convey the campaign theme to a broad audience, as well as produce ten (10) 3-5 minute video vignettes that support campaign priorities by targeting fund raising units and programs which can be easily be content customized post production.