Tarrant County College District Issues RFP For Marketing/Advertising Firm
The Tarrant County College District is a public institution of higher education that provides academic, occupational, general, and continuing education opportunities, as well as lifelong learning for all people in its District and contiguous service area. The College is committed to provide a high quality learning experience for its students at a reasonable cost and to serve as a good steward of public funds. In the of Fall 2013, TCCD launched an integrated marketing campaign based on its new tagline, “Success Within Reach,” to reinforce the College’s value propositions: Affordability, Quality, Convenience, Variety and Accessibility.
The multi-faceted campaign sought to raise awareness of the College’s academic and technical programs, which help students acquire the necessary skills and credentials as they move on to meaningful jobs that will allow them to be self- sufficient. In the Fall of 2016, TCCD and the TCCD Foundation conducted a Community Attitude Assessment Study to determine the level of awareness about TCCD programs in the business and philanthropic communities. TCCD now needs to build on this positioning with more targeted marketing efforts in the business and philanthropic communities that will drive awareness and enrollment primarily in the technical and workforce training programs. In addition, these efforts should better position TCCD for future philanthropic support.
Scope of Work:
During the initial year of the contract the awarded firm shall create Phase One which shall include:
- Provide guidance on how to market TCCD to local business and philanthropic targeted audiences
- Connect TCCD to strategically targeted media buys
- Provide guidance on generating web branding
- Provide guidance on copy writing
- Provide guidance on making local businesses and philanthropic entities aware of TCCD
- Firm should have experience working with publicly traded and privately owned companies
- Firm should have 10 or more years’ experience in the Tarrant County market
- Firm should have a designated professional with 5-10 years of experience who will be main point of contact
- Firm should have experience working with higher education and/ or quasi-governmental entities
- Develop a strategic media relations plan that significantly elevates the exposure of TCCD
- Develop a robust social media strategy to increase public awareness of TCCD
Tarrant County College District
Attn: Christine East
Trinity River Campus Office: TREF 3213
300 Trinity Campus Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Ruder Finn and Finn Partners have strong education experience.