Texas A&M University, subsequently referred to as Texas A&M, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Mays Business School is accepting proposals and intends to enter into an agreement with a qualified firm to support its marketing initiatives. MBA invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in brand development and management; marketing; social media strategy, implementation management, and website design and development. Preference will be given to agencies providing a broad range of services; subcontracts with local providers are acceptable.
Established in 1876, Texas A&M has since grown to become a world leader in teaching, research, and service, with an international reputation for excellence in both academics and athletics. With an enrollment of more than 65,000 students at the main campus in College Station, Texas A&M is the fourth largest among U.S. universities and graduates more than 17,000 students each year. More than half of the university’s 400,000 alumni, known as “former students,” have graduated since 1999, reflecting Texas A&M’s mercurial growth. Located in the heart of Texas within just three hours from five of the nation’s 20 largest cities (Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin) and home to the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Texas A&M is a popular and convenient destination for visitors from throughout the state and around the country. Additionally, the “Aggie Spirit” and its many proud traditions, from the friendly “Howdy” that serves as the official campus greeting, to the majesty of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band and the solemnity of Silver Taps and Aggie Muster, make Texas A&M a unique academic and cultural experience.
The Master of Business serves organizations and individuals in multiple capacities, including custom programs for organizations and open enrollment programs for individuals. The MBA is committed to developing leaders that serve with excellence, not simply educating executives. Through immediate takeaways and award-winning faculty, the MBA experience promotes improved business results, realization of individual potential, continuous improvement and innovation, and deeper relationships among employees.
Scope of Work:
Texas A&M, MBA and MSA programs in Mays Business School is accepting proposals and intends to enter into an agreement with a qualified firm to support its marketing initiatives. The programs invite proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in brand development and management; marketing; social medial strategy, implementation management and website design and development. Preference will be given to agencies providing a broad range of services; subcontracts with local providers are acceptable. Services shall include, but not limited to, the following:
Comprehensive Marketing Strategy
- Based on the review of content previously released by the programs, interviews with program directors and competitor intelligence, prepare a comprehensive marketing strategy for three Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs – resident, professional and executive – and MS Analytics.
- Include a positioning strategy based on optimization of the traditional marketing mix – product, placement, promotion and price.
- Develop the positioning strategy in consideration of market segments and buyer personas, as validated by the MBA program leadership team and market engagement professionals.
- Develop a brand strategy that differentiates Texas A&M in the marketplace while complying with the Texas A&M University and Mays Business School brand standards
- Apply the branding to marketing collateral multiple marketing channels (digital, print, outdoor, radio, social, etc.)
- Provide guidance for the programs to align advertising specialty items and branded logo wear with the brand strategy.
- Develop and/or refine existing conference, convention display(s)
- Develop internet (website) concept(s) that optimize digital media marketing with an initial emphasis on the development of a micro site that can later be incorporated into a new Mays Business School digital media platform
- Develop concepts for incorporating podcasts (specifically the Mays MasterCast) into the branding strategy
- Develop concepts for audio/visual presentations in a variety of digital media, including video
- Develop concepts for display and outdoor advertising, ranging from building signage/wayfinding to large scale (billboard) placement
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that increase quality lead generations, conversions, maximize event participation (i.e. information sessions and networking events).
- Develop a market segmentation matrix, indicating market penetration strategies for each product line (resident, professional, executive)
- Develop target audiences with buyer personas
- Develop target messaging for each audience, including marketing content style guide to achieve optimum message resonance and penetration
- Develop creative campaigns to translate the comprehensive marketing strategy into communications materials with suggested promotion and media mix.
- Develop standard advertisements (print and digital) in support of the creative campaigns.
- Develop strategies, creative, and collateral materials for direct marketing and sales, as well as rebranding efforts.
- Develop automated email campaigns based on lead segmentation to nurture leads.
- Understand and provide suggestions on our efforts to move leads to action lower in the sales funnel
- Incorporate program specific photos (each programs students and buildings, rather than stock photos). This also includes guiding the program on the types of photos we should be capturing.
- Develop social media campaigns which highlight the themes from standard advertisements and also personalize the message via current/former students, faculty, and staff
- Guide our efforts in organic social media to ensure it aligns with the brand strategy
- Drive event attendance through social media campaigns, which can be adjusted based on response
- Develop a public relations and earned media campaign as a complement to the creative campaigns, including article placement, special events and speaking engagements
- Develop a list of key partners in the Houston area who have our target audience as a part of their membership (ex: Greater Houston Partnership, Pink Petro, Women in Engineering, etc.).
- Develop a concerted plan for messaging, creative, and sponsorship for conferences, trade shows, recruiting fairs, etc. with the requisite display and distribution (advertising specialty and collateral) materials
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI) and an executive dashboard for regular status reporting and on-course modification
- Integrate marketing efforts, including KPis with Salesforce
- Develop return on investment (ROI) analyses
- Propose data analysis metrics and assessment frequencies
June 5th, 2019.
Texas A&M University
Procurement Services P. 0. Box 30013
College Station, TX 77842-3013
Top Public Relations News:
England Loses Bid to 2018 World Cup due to Bad PR and Aggressive Local Media
Carlton Hotels & Fake TripAdvisor Review Allegations
Optimist Consulting: A PR Firm For Luxury Brands
Digital Marketing Predictions For The Year To Come
Lebron James’ and his Brilliant Public Relations Strategy
Prisoners Hire PR Firm To Get Red Wine Served For Dinner… In Jail
Public Relations in International Crisis: Paris Attacks
Missouri Symphony Society Issues Marketing RFP
Amazon.com Removes Negative Feedback: Good or Bad?
Cumberland County College seeks ad agency