The Texas Municipal League Intergovernmental Risk Pool (TMLIRP) is requesting proposals from qualified Communications firms. The Texas Municipal League Intergovernmental Risk Pool (TMLIRP) is a unit of local government offering workers’ compensation, liability, automobile and property coverage to Texas political subdivisions (called “Members”) including municipalities, water districts, fire districts, councils of government, tax appraisal districts, fire districts, housing authorities, hospital districts and other special districts and authorities.
Scope of Work:
TMLIRP is currently seeking creative services that will help transit ion to a modern and effective internal and external communication s model, and better position us in an increasingly competitive market.
These services may include:
- Creating/supporting a brand strategy that includes sharp graphic design and messaging Increasing TMLIRP brand awareness among current and potential members
- Supporting campaigns that strengthen internal communication and convey TM LIRP values Providing support for digital content across various platforms
- Working within a defined budget and being able to clearly report progress through comprehensive analytics.
- Content management (SEO/ metadata optimization, creating user-friendly data/material access) Improving website functionality per departmental needs
- Synchronizing website materials with all other applicable platforms e-Journal
- Creating a dynamic blog that appeals to a readership of multiple sub-audiences Providing input on publication calendar and strategy
- Creating and editing original content
- Supporting blog plat form with emailed newsletter and social media
- Creating and maintaining a Facebook page that drives conversions in the form of training enrollment, information access, e-journal readership and other department –specific recommendations
- Using Twitter/ Instagram / LinkedIn to provide original content and support her platforms Creating a YouTube video library and ensuring content is properly placed on her platforms
- Monitoring social media presence to ensure communications are congruent with brand and values
Creating coordinated advertising campaigns (print, broadcast, digital, online, email, etc.) including written plans, budget requirements and benchmarks for success
Strategy and design (collateral, reports, advertising and visual display, broadcast, training and social media), potential production of Spanish language materials
Developing and maintaining targeted media lists/ maintaining TMLIRP database for all contacts Internal Communications
Supporting internal staff in use of web-based content management system (CRS) Managing internal communications campaigns that are congruent with TMLIRP brand and values
Strengthen camaraderie through interactive communications initiatives that make all employees feel valued and part of the TMLIRP brand
August 29, 2017
TEXAS MUNICIPAL LEAGUE INTERGOVERNMENTAL RISK POOL
Attn: Jonathon Herrera
1821 RUTHERFORD LANE
AUSTIN, TX 78754
Top Public Relations News:
Social Media Spells Opportunity?
City of Billings Seeking Media Marketing Consultant
Fort Lewis College Issues RFP For Brand Identity & Website Redesign
Tips to manage underperforming employees
Simply the Best PR to Represent The Bullying Academy
How Online Search Is Becoming More Like Offline Search
SEO – HERE TO STAY?
Major City in Kenya Issues RFP For Public Relations Firm & Ad Agency
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Seeking Event Management Company
Public Relations RFP Issued By Muckleshoot Casino