Texas A&M University at Qatar (TAMUQ) is seeking bids for an agency to provide Media Services.
Since the fall of 2003, Texas A&M University at Qatar has offered Bachelor of Science degrees in chemical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and petroleum engineering. Texas A&M at Qatar also offers two graduate degrees in chemical engineering: a Master of Science (M.S.) and a Master of Engineering (M.Eng.). In addition to engineering courses, Texas A&M at Qatar provides instruction in science, mathematics, liberal arts and the humanities. The curriculum offered at Texas A&M at Qatar are identical to the ones offered at the main campus in College Station, Texas. Courses are taught in English and in a coeducational setting. The reputation for excellence is the same, as is the commitment to training engineers equipped to lead the next generation of engineering throughout the world. Texas A&M University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
- Educate exemplary engineers and develop world-class leaders through internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Generate new knowledge and intellectual capital through innovative research and collaborative partnerships that yield sustainable impact.
- Advance the development goals of the State of Qatar and the region through expertise and engagement that expand human capital.
- To be the premier provider of engineering education in the region, a significant contributor to knowledge internationally and an essential resource to the State of Qatar.
Scope of Work:
1) Media Relations:
- Schedule and distribute press releases (estimated 8 per month)
- Create, schedule and distribute invitations to various media for TAMUQ events
- Translation of press releases from English to Arabic
- International and local media monitoring
- Monthly exposure reporting
- Media Advisory
2) Print Advertisements:
- Placement of advertisements (magazines/newspapers) – at cost.
- Magazine exposures to run in English.
- Newspaper exposures to run in both Arabic and English.
3) Social/Community brand recognition survey
4) Not limited to the above
June 19th, 2018.
APCO Worldwide and Edelman PR work extensively in the Middle East.
Top Public Relations News:
Polarization Among the People
Why Media Impressions Matter So Much
ACLJ Says WW 2 Memorial Opening Is A 1st Amendment Victory
Amazon Employee Bonus Offers Positive PR Opportunity
SeaWorld Can’t Seem to Recover
Innovative PR Strategies to Promote iPhone Apps: Toktumi and Line2
Georgia County Seeks Branding Agency
New Hampshire Community Colleges Issues Marketing & Public Relations RFP
This Week’s Public Relations News Highlights from Everything PR
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND UNIVERSITY ISSUES DIGITAL ADVERTISING RFP