Joly Township was incorporated in 1890 and is located just east of the Village of Sundridge in the fabulous Almaguin Highlands and the western boundary of the world famous Algonquin Park. Joly is a small Township that has abundance of vacant land for building and developing. As well, there are thousands of acres of crown land. Forest Lake offers a multitude of summer water sports such as swimming, canoeing and fishing. Lynch Lake also has a public beach, bird watching in Joly’s fast becoming the Eco tourists dream.
In the winter month’s two snowmobile trails pass through the Township, as well you can partake in cross-country skiing, ice fishing and many other winter activities. Tourist accommodations are available in Joly. All amenities are available in nearby Sundridge or South River. Fire Protection Services are provided by the Sundridge/Strong Fire Department, the ambulance service comes from South River and the P.P.P patrol the area to protect the residents.
Scope of Work:
The goals of a redesign of the Township’s website are to:
- Comply with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards and strive to meet W3C guidelines for content and
- Provide simple electronic access to public services, public domain information and serve as a communications tool on various types of hardware used by the end-user.
- Provide an improved look, enhanced function, be easy to use for the public, the media and the Township
- The scope of this project is to design, implement and host a secure municipal website Content Management System that will allow modifications and ultimately will be easily maintained or up-dated by non-technical municipal staff (in the absence of an I.T. department).
- Staff training and ongoing technical support (as needed) for problem resolution, software updating and assistance with the integration of future
- The design itself shall be a collaboration of ideas from the Township and the consultant. Additions to the present website include but may not be limited to: interface with social media (Facebook, YouTube etc.), calendar, and
Jolene Mathieson, Deputy Clerk
Township of Joly
871 Forest Lake Rd., PO Box 519
Sundridge, ON P0A 1Z0
Top Public Relations News:
Yahoo Launches Marketing Dashboard for SMBs
OnlyFans Marketing Tips and Marketing Content on OnlyFans
Timberland Seeks Public Relations Agency Of Record
New Ford CEO Faces A Major PR problem
Leaders in India Ask Why AAP Government Hired
Voice-Activated Facebook Updates with GM’s OnStar
Poland’s Best PR Firms
Lobbying RFP Issued By City of Gaithersburg
Advertising RFP Issued By Utah’s Safe Haven
Your Word as Your Biggest Marketing Asset