The United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) has issued an RFP for a digital agency to do the “Production of documentary films to promote UNCDF’s work.”
Scope of Work:
The following scope of work is envisaged for the successful completion of each assignment under the long‐ term agreement framework:
- Review relevant literature, documents and materials provided by UNCDF and undertake consultations with select UNCDF staff.
- Deliver draft scripts and documentary outlines for UNCDF’s comments and review.
- Consult and interview identified partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Produce short, medium and long documentary films.
- Present the documentary films to the UNCDF project team for review and feedback.
- Finalize the documentary films after incorporating feedback from the team.
The provider will deliver the following:
- An inception report that includes an implementation strategy, plus a detailed production and post‐ production schedule for the filming process, as well as a draft script including proposed interview questions for comments by UNCDF project team.
- Raw footage from interviews and projects.
- First cut of the documentaries for comments.
- The documentary films.
- The products should be available in English and HD broadcast quality. Subtitles in French are also to be added on separate versions.
November 5th, 2017
Strong government PR firms include Cohn & Wolfe.
Top Public Relations News:
Samsung Producing TV to Offer Glasses-Free 3D
Santa Monica Issues Media Relations RFP
Navy Recruiting Command (NRC)
Santa Rosa County Tourism Office Seeks PR Firm
Interview with Steve Markman, Markman Speaker Management LLC
Minnesota National Guard Issues RFP For LGBT Advertising Campaign
Edelman Berland Appoints Veteran Jonathan Wibberley
Riverside County Transportation Commission Issues Marketing RFP
California PR: Milpitas, CA – Hires PR Firm To Represent City
California State Transportation Agency Issues Marketing RFP