The University of Arizona Health Sciences Asthma and Airways Disease Research Center is looking for a marketing & advertising agency.
From these vantage points, the UA Health Sciences reaches across the state of Arizona and the greater Southwest to provide cutting-edge health education, research, patient care and community outreach services. A major economic engine, the UA Health Sciences employs almost 5,000 people, has nearly 1,000 faculty members and garners more than $126 million in research grants and contracts annually.
Services to include:
- Develop a brand platform for the NHLBI-funded Prevention of Pediatric Asthma network.
- Review the brand identity including naming, logo design, brand identity standard/ guidelines/ systems as appropriate.
- Provide strategic marketing support for participant recruitment into the ORBEX clinical trial for the prevention of asthma.
- Provide advice and recommendation to the ORBEX Principal Investigator (PI) and the Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) for development and implementation of designed marketing efforts.
- Design, develop and deliver promotional/healthcare advertising materials, including a public facing website, for clinical trial marketing strategies, improving national brand awareness, and study initiatives.
Proposal due on July 6th, 2016 to:
The University of Arizona
Procurement and Contracting Services
PO Box 210300
Tucson, Arizona 85721
Top Public Relations News:
NetBase Study Gives Insight Into Apparel Marketing via Social
Corporate Brainstorming Is a Bad Idea for Creativity
Stars step up for Harvey relief
Rowan College at Burlington County Issues Digital Advertising RFP
ConversionPipeline Hired by Tuneek
Marilyn Manson Blames Columbine for Career Crash
Hotel Glasses get Chain in Hot Water
North Dakota Seeking Marketing Agency For Lottery Work
Goldman Sachs Hires PR Exec David Wells
News From MWWPR, Alison Brod, PadillaCRT, and Global PR Summit