The University of Houston Downtown Issues Digital Marketing RFP
The MBA UHD program is located in downtown Houston and primarily serves traditionally under-served minority and first generation students who are interested in going to business school. The UHD MBA program has grown substantially in the past year and is unique in that it offers a number of pathways for students to enter into the MBA program through its stackable certificates model – where students can take a certificate program as the first step to getting an MBA.
The University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) requests competitive proposals from vendors to support the recruiting efforts of the UHD MBA programs through the development of a digital marketing strategy and the management of a search engine marketing campaign.
UHD is looking for a digital agency that is a certified Google Agency partner to manage both its organic search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) digital campaigns. The successful vendor will have a strong track record managing search engine marketing campaigns to support lead generation and enrollment marketing for business schools. Respondents are encouraged to propose contractual arrangements offering the maximum benefit to the University in terms of (1) services to the University, (2) total overall cost to the University, and (3) project management expertise. Proposers should describe all educational, state, and local government discounts, as well as any other applicable discounts that may be available to the University in a contract for Services.
Scope of Work:
- Design and develop the digital marketing strategy for UHD MBA programs
- Develop targeted campaign lead generation landing pages
- Create budget recommendations by program and campaign to maximize market visibility
- Set-up and optimize digital campaigns on all platforms
- Manage digital campaigns with on-going optimizations based on market response/opportunities
- Create and present digital campaign performance reports for UHD teams
- Adjust campaigns to support on-going recruitment and enrollment goals
December 15, 2017
University of Houston-Downtown
Attention: Evelyn Paige
One Main Street, Suite S970
Houston, TX 77002