The University of Maine (UMaine) seeks a Public Relations & Marketing firm able to help the flagship institution in the University of Maine System attract more International students. Currently, students come from every county in Maine, more than 40 states and 60 countries.
The agency wants to:
- Recruit interested prospective international (non-US citizens or non- permanent residents) students for enrollment in undergraduate and graduate level
- Recruit interested prospective international (non-US citizens or non- permanent residents) students for the Universities Intensive English Institutes.
- Provide the services necessary to help ensure acceptance into University programs upon
- Provide the services required to ensure success of students accepted into University
The scope includes to:
- Provide interested applicants with accurate and current information about University programs.
- Market the University and its programs through various channels based on best practices in the local geographic
- Provide and translate as needed University promotional materials for distribution overseas.
- Assist students with the completion of application materials and supply the University with a completed application packet for admission
- Track the status of all applicants recruited by the provider, and assist potential students with addressing any issues identified by the University during the review of their application.
Proposals are due by January 22, 2016 and should be submitted to Gregg@maine.edu
Top Public Relations News:
ShopVibe Set to Revolutionize the Way You Shop Online
Kaiser Permanente Communicators Recognized at PR People Awards
Massachusetts Town Issues RFP For New Website To Be Designed
Salinas Valley Solid Waste Authority Seeks PR Agency
Public Relations: A Year in Review
How Brands Are Using Instagram: Advice from Die-hard Users
Howard Community College Issues Digital Marketing RFP
Nordstrom is Latest Department Store “Disappointment”
PR Daily webinar – The basics: How to produce a social media news release
CITY OF PHILADELPHIA ISSUES MEDIA RFP