Scope of Work:
Brand Tracker Survey
Execute annual brand tracker surveys for the DMV region (Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia) and for markets throughout the United States.
Brand Tracker Surveys must:
(1) Measure and track brand health and advertising awareness; and
(2) Identify and measure key decision drivers, attributes, and reputation metrics over time;
(3) Be conducted across the following audiences:
- Prospective students (DMV)
- Community college students (DMV)
- Active duty/military-affiliated prospects (nationwide), and
- Veteran prospects (nationwide)
- Other audiences of interest (geographically or other criteria) may be required as needed
(4) Be executed on an annual basis towards the end of fiscal years FY18, FY19 and FY20.
(5) Conduct additional and/or follow-up marketing research, competitive analysis, and other research-related services/projects as requested.
The Contractor shall conduct creative testing using quantitative and qualitative methods and technology to help develop or refine advertising campaigns for UMUC that are effective, differentiating and impactful.
To ensure that its advertising and communications continue to resonate with target audiences, drive favorable opinions of UMUC, and increase enrollment intent, the Contractor shall:
- Test consumer impressions of UMUC and competitor advertising to obtain an understanding of key themes and message takeaways; and how these takeaways affect perceptions of UMUC on key reputation drivers;
- Conduct research across audiences and geographies as needed;
- Conduct focus groups across various audiences in the DMV region and nationwide as requested; and
- Conduct additional and/or follow-up marketing research, competitive analysis, and other research-related services/projects as requested.
Procurement Suite 4100
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, Maryland 20783