The Curators of the University of Missouri on behalf of Mizzou Online is requesting information for a Market Research Firm. The purpose of this RFI is to identify vendors who are capable of providing meaningful insight into expanding undergraduate distance/online programs.
Scope of Work:
Expected outcome of a future market research proposal will need to include but is not limited to:
- Detail and describe which of MU’s on-ground undergraduate degrees have the best sustainable market potential for online delivery domestically and internationally. (top 10 for each).
o What criteria will be used to determine your recommendations? Outline the market conditions and considerations you would review and research.
o Provide audience segmentation within the markets you’ve identified, e.g. military families, students with some college credit, international students, etc.
o Provide geographic considerations.
o Provide insight into the receptivity of online education among key international markets.
- Describe and detail what the top 5-10 bachelor’s degrees not now offered at MU that we should considering developing for online delivery.
o What criteria will be used to determine the recommendations? What are the career outcomes expected or the types of jobs earned?
- Determine and provide details on what countries are most open to distance education.
- Describe and detail what the top 5 – 10 bachelor’s degrees currently are that have the highest enrollment (biggest market growth potential?) Among Military audiences?
- Describe and detail what the key course design/delivery elements are that are most important to distance students that will affect or aid in determining their selection of an institution or a program.
February 2nd, 2018
Top Public Relations News:
SAN JOAQUIN JOINT POWERS AUTHORITY SEEKS MARKETING FIRM
Will NASCAR Take a Hit for Banning the Confederate Flag?
Rogers & Cowan: Profile Of A Leading Entertainment PR Firm
SEO Will Shine Brighter This Year
Beth Leytham: PR Gatekeeper to Tampa City and Hillsborough County
NetBase Study Gives Insight Into Apparel Marketing via Social
PR Firms Scout Government Offices to Fill Corp Comm Positions
Office of Management Services Issues Advertising RFP
Brand Activism and Popular Support Both Rising
Workforce Solutions Alamo (WSA) Issues Website RFP