UHD is looking for a digital agency that is a certified Google Agency partner to manage both its organic search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) digital campaigns. The successful vendor will have a strong track record of managing search engine marketing campaigns to support lead generation and enrollment marketing for business schools.
Founded in 1974, University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) is an urban university with over 14,000 students and more than 50,000 alumni. UHD is the second largest four-year public university in Houston and is a separate university within the University of Houston System. Located in Houston’s central business district, UHD offers 44 bachelor’s degree programs and eight master’s programs.
UHD is one of the most ethnically diverse institutions in the nation and is recognized as a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) and a Minority Serving Institution (MSI). In 2015, UHD was one of five universities in Texas to receive the Carnegie Foundation Community Engagement Classification for its commitment to civic engagement. UHD is located in downtown Houston and primarily serves traditionally under-served minority and first-generation students who are interested in going to business school. UHD’s MBA program has grown substantially in the past year and is unique in that it offers a number of pathways for students to enter into the MBA program through its stackable certificates model—where students can take a certificate program as the first step to getting an MBA.
The University requests competitive proposals from vendors to support the recruiting efforts of its MBA programs through the development of a digital marketing strategy and the management of a search engine marketing campaign.
Scope of Work:
The Marilyn Davies College of Business is requiring a qualified vendor to produce and manage a comprehensive lead generating digital marketing campaign effective upon signing of a contract for one (1) year with the option to renew four (4) consecutive additional one-year terms.
- Higher education experience, quality of references and comprehensive samples of similar deliverables for colleges or universities required.
- Proposals must include price breakdowns for the entire project including digital agency execution and digital agency media spend. If agency marks-up media buys, this must be clearly delineated.
- Experience working directly with the University’s CRM system, Hobsons Radius required. Proposals must include clear documentation on the degree of integration provided on similar projects.
- Knowledge of Enrollment Management and experience working with a university to acquire prospective student leads through digital marketing required.
- Manage digital campaigns with on-going optimizations based on market response/opportunities
- Adjust campaigns to support on-going recruitment and enrollment goals
- Local USA vendors preferred
- In-person meetings may be required
University of Houston-Downtown
Attention: Evelyn Paige
One Main Street, Suite S970
Houston, TX 77002
Top Public Relations News:
AdvanceMe Spelled in Gold at MarCom Awards
Mitsubishi in trouble on both sides of the world
How to Get the Perfect Office Furniture for Your Business
Social Media: How Big is Big?
PR Buzz From Cognito Public Relations, Lewis PR, Behrman Communications, and Peppercomm
Tulsa, Oklahoma Seeking Lobbying Company To Get More F-35 Fighter Jets
Whats New: Public Relations News Summaries
California State Lottery Issues Advertising RFP
Marketers Use Data Management Platforms to Drive Higher ROI
Top Programs for a Degree in Public Relations