University of North Florida Issues Marketing RFP
The University Of North Florida Board Of Trustees (UNF or University) is issuing a competitive solicitation for the marketing and recruitment of online programs. The University of North Florida is seeking proposals for marketing services with the goal of increasing student enrollment in select online degree programs. UNF’s online programs are a small but important part of the institution’s degree offerings. The university has a learning management system, instructional designers, and a strong faculty development model in place, and is looking for a vendor to provide marketing services for its excellent online offerings.
The University fosters the intellectual and cultural growth and civic awareness of its students, preparing them to make significant contributions to their communities in the region and beyond. At UNF, students and faculty engage together and individually in the discovery and application of knowledge. UNF faculty and staff maintain an unreserved commitment to student success within a diverse, supportive campus culture.
The University is committed to values that promote the welfare and positive transformation of individuals, communities and societies.
• The pursuit of truth and knowledge carried out in the spirit of intellectual and artistic freedom
• Ethical conduct
• Community engagement
• Responsibility to the natural environment and
• Mutual respect and civility.
The Fall 2017 enrollment was 16,491 students with a faculty to student ratio of 1:18. The University employs 1,228 staff members and 568 full-time faculty.
Scope of Work:
Provide a comprehensive marketing analysis and strategic lead generation plan for UNF’s Post-MSN Doctor of Nursing Practice and RN-BSN Bridge Track online programs with the option of adding the Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics as funding allows in future contract years.
Market Research & Analysis
· Provide robust, technically sound analysis of prospective student market for existing programs that seek to expand enrollment.
Digital and Traditional Marketing
· Produce creative assets unique to UNF to market online programs in alignment with the University brand and strategic efforts to reach specific enrollment targets.
· Ability to use a variety of marketing strategies and channels to create messaging and branding aligned with the strategic marketing plan of the University and program-specific goals to generate quality leads.
Lead Nurturing/Conversion Rate Optimization
· Ability to provide consulting services to assist in the development of a custom model for tracking and improving conversion rates aligned with specific program needs.
Data Reporting, Science & Analytics
· Ability to provide analytical data and consistent reporting to evaluate the impact of marketing and recruitment strategies on enrollment goals.
· Ability to leverage digital tracking capabilities to improve strategy for lead conversion (measuring the impact of marketing and recruitment efforts on program enrollment)
Optional Services for Consideration
· Field Services
-Ability to provide ground-based recruiting presence and establish relationships with healthcare systems, hospitals, community colleges, military installations, and various other entities in order to promote UNF’s programs.
· Lead Nurturing / Conversion Rate Optimization
-Ability to provide consulting services to assist in the development of a custom model for tracking and improving conversion rates aligned with specific program needs.
· Potential Online Programs
-Ability to provide analyses of prospective student market for potential online programs.
-Ability to provide competitive market analysis for potential online programs.
January 15th, 2019.
UNF Hicks Hall
4892 First Coast Technology Parkway
Jacksonville, Florida, 32224
Zimmerman PR is a strong Florida based PR agency.