The University System of New Hampshire representing Plymouth State University, department of Marketing Communications and Creative Services (MCCS), is requesting proposals for integrated marketing services.
Working closely with The Director of Marketing, Communications & Creative Services and building on the successful marketing investment of the previous three fiscal years, the successful proposal will assist in evaluating, enhancing and implementing PSU’s current integrated marketing communications campaign that supports the University’s recruiting and fundraising initiatives. The enhanced campaign will be designed to clearly promote the University’s image, reputation and geographic location to four main target audiences: traditional undergraduate students seeking to enroll at the residential campus; graduate students seeking to enroll in online or on-site programs; alumni; donors and prospective donors.
Scope of Work:
The Contractor will direct the continued development and execution of PSU’s integrated marketing campaign:
- Strategies that take advantage of current and developing marketing technology, including all media formats and social networks, including but not limited to broadcast advertising, print advertising, publications, online content, ads, and promotional materials.
- Recommendations of marketing resources, media, and tools that will allow this campaign to be successful by increasing awareness and driving enrollment. The success of the campaign will be defined as increased student inquiries, campus visits and applications. Additional success will be defined as increased awareness of PSU brand among key audiences, student deposits and student retention.
- Advertisements that align with target audiences and stakeholders.
- Metrics identification, monitoring and reporting during the campaign to determine which mediums are most effective and where future efforts should be directed. Metrics must be reviewed and reported on a monthly basis.
- Prepare a budget, to be spent inclusive of all agency creative fees, production, media and all other costs for the scope of the engagement annually. Final submittals shall indicate services proposed with annual budgets of $500,000, $750,000 and $1,000,000.
121 Technology Drive, Suite 121
Durham, NH 03824-4716
Top Public Relations News:
Marketing Firm needed by Missouri State University
PR Consumer Beauty: Reassessing Why People Buy
AdvanceMe Spelled in Gold at MarCom Awards
Vocus Virtual Conference Offers Expert Marketing Insights
Facebook Tops Record-low Score in Customer Satisfaction
Healthcare and Public Relations
Transportation Authority Issues Media Relations RFP
Florida Economic Development Arm Issues Marketing RFP
PR Resources: NVivo’s Social Media Analysis
St. Louis Digital Media Agency RFP Issued