Virginia Housing Development Authority is seeking a media buying firm. Since our creation in 1972 by the Virginia General Assembly, VHDA has helped Virginians attain quality, affordable housing through public-private partnerships with local governments, community service organizations, lenders, Realtors, developers and many others. We provide mortgages for first-time homebuyers, as well as financing for apartment communities and neighborhood revitalization efforts. We offer free homebuyer classes, support housing counseling, and help people with disabilities and the elderly make their homes more livable. We also administer the federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit program in Virginia and the federal Housing Choice Voucher program for certain parts of the state. VHDA is self- supporting and receives no state taxpayer dollars to fund its programs.
Scope of Work:
The Contractor shall provide the following services:
- Media Planning:
- Determine the advertising strategy and best mix of media to achieve the objectives of the campaign.
- Present media plans in person to VHDA’s marketing staff and executive staff when required.
- Media Buying:
- Negotiate rates and added value placements, purchase media.
- Facilitate contracts with sub-contractors who may specialize in areas such as marketing to Hispanics or Internet marketing such as Search Engine Marketing.
- Provide all technical ad specifications and dimensions in an accurate and timely fashion to VHDA’s Creative Team.
- Provide proof of placement or access to records of proof of placement as requested by VHDA.
- Provide a campaign overview and summary of results for campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver an annual summary on executed advertising including analysis and recommendations for the next year.
Virginia Housing Development Authority
601 South Belvidere Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220-6505
Padilla is a strong Virginia based PR firm