Wayne State University, founded in 1868, is committed to preparing its students to excel in a fast-paced and interconnected global society. They are seeking a PR agency for their University.
It combines the academic excellence of a major research university with the practical experiences of an institution whose history, location and diversity make it a microcosm of the world students will enter when they graduate. The University is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching as RU/VH (Research University, Very High research activity), a distinction held by only 2.3 percent of institutions of higher education in the United States.
Scope of services include:
(1) Searchable Media Database
- Complete listing of print and electronic media outlets
- Reporter/writer/editor bios and contact information
- Media outlet background stats, e.g. Circulation data, and is updated regularly/frequently
- Fast in navigation, and maneuverable
(2) Media Monitoring
- Compiles and distributes to inbox a daily media monitoring report (twice daily – a.m./p.m.) showing all Wayne State University media placements, locally, regionally, statewide, nationally
- Unlimited clips
- Multiple search terms
- Searchable tool for media placements
(3) Media Analysis/Report Tool
- “Advertising Value” for individual news clips.
Proposals due on May 31, 2016 to:
The Academic/ Administration Bldg.
5700 Cass Avenue, 4th Floor – Suite 4200
Top Public Relations News:
The Meaning Of Influencer Marketing
Google Blocks YouTube-MP3 Conversion Site
Michael Kempner MWW says Go Mobile Or No Go Nowhere
Social Networking in Low and Middle-Income Nations on the Rise
Facebook Launches “The Things That Connect Us”, First Agency Created Ad
High Rise PR: Boutique Agency in the Fashion, Music, and Lifestyle Industries
Nintendo DS Brain Games May Not Work At All
The Skills You’ll Need to Become a Digital Marketer in 2020
Anchorage School District Issues State Lobbying Services RFP
Communications RFP Issued By The City of Burlingame