The Wisconsin Air National Guard (WI ANG) Recruiting & Retention mission is to sustain the WI ANG assigned end strength. This mission is fulfilled by implementing a marketing strategy that is based off National campaigns and programs. Executing this strategy generates sufficient high quality leads in order to meet assigned Officer and Enlisted recruiting goals.
The Wisconsin Air National Guard has three main bases across the state located in Camp Douglas, Madison and Milwaukee. They perform seven unique missions training and preparing the citizen-airman to respond to the Governor of Wisconsin for state emergencies or the call of the President in times of crisis.
Scope of Work:
The intent of this advertising campaign is to create and increase brand awareness of the Wisconsin Air National Guard and the Volk Field Combat Readiness Training Center (CRTC) via Gas Station TV advertising within the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR). The contractor shall provide all personnel, supervision, and quality control measures necessary to provide 15 second digital advertisements on Gas Station TVs within the geographical locations listed below. The contractor shall perform all work in compliance with this Statement of Work along with State and Federal laws.
Period of Performance:
- Advertisements must run for a duration of Six (6) consecutive monthly periods beginning within 30 days of contract award.
- Advertisements must run at a minimum of 130 fuel station locations on approximately 1,590 fuel pump screens within the geographical locations.
- The contractor is to provide the Contracting Officer and Recruiting POC a comprehensive list of locations and run-times where the advertisement is being run/published.
CONTRACTOR MANPOWER REPORTING:
- The contractor shall report ALL contractor labor hours (including subcontractor labor hours) required for performance of services provided under this contract for the Volk CRTC via a secure data collection site.
- The contractor shall completely fill in all required data fields using the following web address: http://www.ecmra.mil/. Reporting inputs shall be for the labor executed during the period of performance during each Government fiscal year (FY), which runs October 1 through September 30. While inputs may be reported any time during the FY, all data shall be reported no later than October 31 of each calendar year, beginning with 2013. Contractors may direct questions to the help desk at http://www.ecmra.mil.
VOLK FIELD CRTC/128 ACS – F9RTBA
CMSGT TED OSTROWSKI
100 INDEPENDENCE DRIVE BLDG 360
CAMP DOUGLAS WI 54618
Top Public Relations News:
Michael Douglas fights harassment claims
Butler Associates: PR Results That Speak for Themselves
Creating a Compelling User Experience
PR News From Weber Shandwick, Edelman, MWWPR, and More
UCI Paul Merage School of Business, MBA Seeks Marketing Agency
Alexandria Issues Website RFP
The Court of Law & The Court of Public Opinion Continue To Overlap
Fox News Needs to Rethink PR Strategy After Dish Debacle
EZPR Idiot Ed Zitron Launches Website..And Isn’t Good At Public Relations
APCO Worldwide PR Firm and a Final Fantasy of Malaysia