Advertising RFP Issued By State of South Carolina
The purpose of this solicitation is to establish a source to provide digital advertising placement and a strategic plan to assist in recruitment by increasing lead generation and conversions of applications and hires. This will include various types of digital advertising directed to applicable landing pages, SCDC website, or application site for the purpose of recruiting and increasing staffing. The primary goal of this campaign is to drastically increase the number of applications, and subsequent hires, through lead generation and digital advertising tactics. This will at minimum be a statewide campaign but can potentially include neighboring states or other geographies of interest as discussed during campaign planning.
Scope of Work
1. During the period of performance, the SCDC will request certain digital advertising formats as detailed below in the following requirements.
2. The vendor shall propose geographic targeting based on the SCDC Facility locations and additional locations of interest. (i.e. hospitals, unemployment offices, etc.)
3. The SCDC will either direct the design of their ads with the assistance of the contractor who will be responsible for ad creation, or the SCDC will provide creative content to the contractor to purchase and place the ads on behalf of SCDC in accordance with the campaign strategy.
4. The vendor will be responsible for campaign management, to include changes or reallocation of budget, at no additional charge (i.e. no monthly or yearly management fee)
5. It is recommended that the vendor can provide design services at no charge. However, the SCDC can provide ad content for the contractor to place, if needed. Vendors must specify whether they are able to provide design services in their bid submissions.
6. The vendor must create and/or place the digital ads compliant with the SCDC’s requirements as discussed during campaign planning and throughout the entire flight.
7. The vendor must easily direct the created digital advertisements to the targets the SCDC specifies (ie: Landing page, SCDC Jobs page, etc.)
8. The vendor must be able to track and measure conversion rate to show campaign efficacy and desired result of increased applications to hires. Vendor must be able to provide SCDC exact number and/or names of individuals who applied to and were hired by the SCDC due to digital advertising campaign influence via ads delivered.
9. The vendor must be able to provide the SCDC with a list of leads and contact information from data capture, such as form fills, on at least a weekly basis for the SCDC to follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
10. The vendor must provide monitoring of social media ads to include hiding or deleting negative or inappropriate comments at no additional charge to SCDC.
11. The vendor must use data that undergoes a minimum monthly or 30-day hygiene to ensure current datasets are being used to establish audiences and deliver ad impressions.
12. The vendor must be able to create and manage the SCDC’s digital advertising campaign in-house without outsourcing the work to the vendor’s parent company or an additional outside entity to ensure higher efficiency, faster turnaround time, and more hands-on direction of campaign.
13. The vendor must be able to implement requested changes to campaign within 3 business days of the request unless otherwise specified and/or agreed upon by the SCDC.
14. The vendor must offer a minimum of the following digital advertising tactics: Programmatic, Search, Endemic Sites, Native, Digital OOH, Streaming Audio, Video, Social, Mobile, Beacon, Connected TV.
15. The vendor must be able to deliver ads to requested audiences including, but not limited to: Adults 21+, Adults 21-49, active and passive job seekers, AA women 25-39, Average HHI under $50,000, Average HHI $70,000+, nurses, security, Military/Veterans, law enforcement, food service workers, teachers, caseworkers, licensed mental health professionals, recreation specialists, etc. Vendor should be able to show the number of impressions available for requested audiences.
16. The vendor must offer ad placement on a minimum of seven of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok.
17. A digital dashboard must be available for the SCDC access once the campaign begins.
SUBMIT OFFER BY (Opening Date/Time): 03/08/2022 @ 10:00:00a.m. (See “Deadline For Submission Of Offer” provision)
After award, all deliveries shall be made and all services provided to the following address, unless otherwise specified: SC SCDC – Recruiting Division – Columbia, SC29210