The Town of Annapolis Royal is rich in history, arts, culture and beauty which makes Annapolis Royal the place where history meets opportunity – and they seek to build a new website. Home to Canada’s oldest National Historic Site, Fort Anne, where you can see the Royal Charter from which Nova Scotia gets its name and flag.
Annapolis Royal was listed in the #1 spot of Maclean’s Magazine’s Top 10 Places To See in Canada in 2014. The award-winning 17-acre Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens are recognized as one of the “Top 5 North American Garden Worth Traveling For” and was the Canadian Garden of the Year in 2015.
The website’s number one objective is to promote Annapolis Royal and build brand awareness by focusing on its unique place in Canadian history, its prominent creative community, and its promising economic development opportunities and over-all livability. The second objective is to provide easily accessible information desired by each of our main audiences.
General objectives include:
- Promotion of businesses and economic development
- Provide information to residents about Town services and engage citizens in local government
- Promotion of local tourism attractions and activities
- Promotion of festivals and events.
- Encourage active living, and promote recreation programs and facilities
- Attract new residents and encourage investment the Town of Annapolis Royal
- Raise awareness about local arts, culture, history, and heritage
- Publicize community groups and activities
Proposals are due by May 27, 2016 to:
Attention: Gregory Barr, CAO
PO Box 310
Annapolis Royal, NS, B0S 1A0
And with the news that Canadian company National PR acquired Shift Communications, maybe they will be a candidate for this assignment.
Top Public Relations News:
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Issues Marketing RFP
Ohio City Issues Branding RFP
Top Free Video Editing Programs
Social Network for Designer Critique Hunie Launched in Alpha Version
THAILAND ISSUES TV MEDIA BUYING SERVICES RFP
MARKETING RFP ISSUED BY GENEDGE
New Social Media Roles Render Advertising and Public Relations Education Incomplete
News from Porter Novelli, MWW PR, Behrman Communications & More
Famous Super Bowl Commercials: PETA’s “Veggie Love”
Times Square Ball Engages Social