The Town of Annapolis Royal is rich in history, arts, culture and beauty which makes Annapolis Royal the place where history meets opportunity – and they seek to build a new website. Home to Canada’s oldest National Historic Site, Fort Anne, where you can see the Royal Charter from which Nova Scotia gets its name and flag.
Annapolis Royal was listed in the #1 spot of Maclean’s Magazine’s Top 10 Places To See in Canada in 2014. The award-winning 17-acre Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens are recognized as one of the “Top 5 North American Garden Worth Traveling For” and was the Canadian Garden of the Year in 2015.
The website’s number one objective is to promote Annapolis Royal and build brand awareness by focusing on its unique place in Canadian history, its prominent creative community, and its promising economic development opportunities and over-all livability. The second objective is to provide easily accessible information desired by each of our main audiences.
General objectives include:
- Promotion of businesses and economic development
- Provide information to residents about Town services and engage citizens in local government
- Promotion of local tourism attractions and activities
- Promotion of festivals and events.
- Encourage active living, and promote recreation programs and facilities
- Attract new residents and encourage investment the Town of Annapolis Royal
- Raise awareness about local arts, culture, history, and heritage
- Publicize community groups and activities
Proposals are due by May 27, 2016 to:
Attention: Gregory Barr, CAO
PO Box 310
Annapolis Royal, NS, B0S 1A0
And with the news that Canadian company National PR acquired Shift Communications, maybe they will be a candidate for this assignment.
Top Public Relations News:
Nevada Seeking Marketing and PR RFP
PR News PR Agency Elite Awards Recap
Arianna Huffington’s Middle Ground: Print Media’s Utopia
French/West/Vaughan Tagged by MoGo Sport
Procter & Gamble Public Relations: Put a Pampers on Your Crappy PR
Research and Education Non-Profit Seeking Digital Media Firm
Stinky Girl Scout Cookies Make the News
Marketing RFP Issued By Virginia Tech
Guide to Effective Remote Working
Countering Russian Disinformation and Propaganda in Ukraine