Label Networks’ 11th Summer Youth Culture Study reveals key findings of how 13-25-year-olds have changed their spending patterns and why. The study, suggestively titled Back-to-School, delivers hundreds of pages of colorful and actionable charts, graphs, analysis, and forecast regarding changes in spending patterns and feelings about the economy and recession, particularly in the last 3 to 6 months.
The study helps brands and agencies plan new marketing campaigns aimed at today’s youth culture, particularly for the back-to-school season. According to Label Networks, there have been many changes in the last 6 months. The study reveals where it will be most imperative to incorporate leading-edge brand strategies, marketing, and sponsorship, to reach the young effectively.
Key topics of the Back-to-School study include:
- Digital Lifestyle information ranging from Spending Patterns, Online Retail, Cell Phones, Features, Smart Phones and Apps
- Communication Patterns and Grassroots Marketing, and New Media Effectiveness and What Works Now
- Shopping and Retail Shifts in Fashion and Footwear, Influences from Discounts, Fast-Fashion, Vintage, Thrift, Online, and M-Commerce
- Changes in Spending Habits and Key Influences in Household Goods, Ranging from Cell Phones to Entertainment Devices to Automobiles and More
- Effects of the Economy on Attitudes, Spending, Savings
- App downloading, Cell Phone Features, Usage Patterns
- Social Networks as Communication, Information Source, plus Viral Effectiveness
- Music Patterns and Influences, Plus Opportunities via Sponsorship
- Effectiveness of Band Merch on Fashion and Spending within Youth Culture
- Entertainment Platform Preferences and Usage Patterns, New Results on Tablet PCs, EReaders, Internet TV
- Effectiveness of Word-of-Mouth, Personal Profiles, Email, IM-ing, Texting, Links
The margin of error for the data in the Summer Youth Culture Study 2011—“Back-to-School” is less than 2.5% at a confidence level of 95%.
Top Public Relations News:
Public Relations RFP Issued By Tahoe Transportation District
HubSpot Opens European Office in Dublin, Ireland
Media RFP Issued By Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Detroit Chapter
EXCLUSIVE: Columbia Sportswear Sends Out RFP
Everything You Need to Know About the Public Relations Job Interview Process
Richmond Redevelopment Issues RFP For Public Affairs/Media Relations Firm
Who Are Some Great Communicators?
Communications RFP Issued By State of Utah
Every Digital Marketing Guru Starts Somewhere
Samsung Producing TV to Offer Glasses-Free 3D