BlueGlass FL, Online Marketing Conference at Fort Lauderdale
Search Engine Journal and BlueGlass announce an Internet Marketing conference organized by BlueGlass Interactive, following the great success of BlueGlass LA, and moved on the East Coast : BlueGlass FL. The conference will be hosted at the Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida in Hollywood, FL, Ft. Lauderdale, on November 2 and 3, 2010.
The conference agenda aims to explore all facets of Internet marketing, including SEO, online PR, Facebook advertising, community building, domaining and even Mergers & Acquisitions. The conference has included an impressive list of the field’s best speakers and panelists, including:
- Peter Shankman, radical thinker in social media and founder of HelpaReporterOut.com
- Drew Curtis of Fark.com, popular comedy news website and community
- John Ferber, visionary who sold Advertising.com to AOL for $435 million
- Dennis Goedegebuure, designer of SEO strategies for companies such as eBay, PayPal and Skype.
- Neil Patel of Kiss Metrics & Quicksprout
- Monte Cahn – Founder and President at Moniker.com
- Lisa Buyer, CEO at The Buyer Group
- Ivan Nikkhoo, Managing Director at Siemer & Associates Investment Banking
- Jon Kelly, VP, Insurance at QuinStreet
- Alan Bleiweiss, Founder at Search Marketing Wisdom
- Kris Jones, Founder at PepperJam Network
- Andrew Beckman, CEO at Location3 Media
- John Andrews, Competitive Webmaster at UpperLeftPlacement
- Katy Mcdougall, SEO at AOL Autos
- Annie Cushing, Director of Search Services at BlueGlass Interactive
- Bob Rains, Global Director of Search at nZonemedia.com
- Rhea Drysdale, COO at Outspoken Media
- Brian Chappell, Social Search Strategist at Ignite Social Media
- Chris Bennett, Founder at 97th Floor
- Amy Vernon, Director of Viral Marketing Strategies at BlueGlass Interactive
- Tamar Weinberg, Author at ‘The New Community Rules’
- Cameron Olthuis, Director of Audience Development at Clicker
- Joanna Lord, Director of Customer Acquisition at SEOmoz.org
- Geordie Carswell, Co-Founder at Diversion Marketing Inc.
- Marty Weintraub, President at AimClear
- Christoph Cemper, CEO at LinkResearchTools
- Andrew Shotland, Proprietor at Local SEO Guide
- David Mihm, COO at GetListed.org and many more
Along with discussion panels with industry experts, attendees will be treated to complimentary breakfasts and lunches, nightly networking events and an intimate forum designed to help build business relationships and exchanging ideas that enable. For more details on the conference and to register click here and here.