The purpose of this RFP is to identify a marketing professional that will have the ability to develop and execute a strategic and tactical marketing plan that will attract visitors to Brattleboro to shop, dine, stay and enjoy our town. Given the modest amount of money we have been allocated, we are looking for a creative thinker who can give us the best bang for our limited marketing bucks!
The Brattleboro (Vermont) Community Marketing Initiative is a collaboration between the Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) and the Downtown Brattleboro Alliance (DBA). We are comprised of an 11-member project team with the objective of developing and implementing a marketing plan for the town of Brattleboro, Vermont.
On March 23, 2019, Brattleboro Town Meeting Representatives appropriated the sum of $42,119 for the joint promotion of Brattleboro by the Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown Brattleboro Alliance.
Scope of Work:
The marketing professional will:
- Create a five (5) year marketing plan to drive more visitation to Brattleboro. The plan must include a short term, single year implementation plan with usable materials and budget.
- Identify the target audience and create appropriate marketing concepts and messaging that resonates with a wide demographic, paying careful attention to diversity and inclusion.
- Develop systems of measurement for short-term success that will feed into longer range goals and objectives.
- Report to the executive directors of the Chamber and the DBA monthly in writing and/or in person on upcoming campaigns as well as results and analytics.
- Provide a year-end summary of progress and results to the project team.
August 19, 2019
Top Public Relations News:
Women’s World Banking Issues Market Research RFP
Region in India Issues Publicity RFP
Michigan State Housing Development Authority Needs PR & Advertising
Microsoft Hocus-Pocus PR Grabs Monday Tech Headlines
Santa Clara Family Health Plan Needs Marketing Agency
Preparing For A Food Crisis
Airline Loses Luggage of the World’s Top Luggage Tracker
Massachusetts Branding RFP: Many Good Companies, But Not Rasky Baerlein
Most Marketers Ignore ROI in Establishing Budgets
Media Group Switches Course on Conspiracy Program