The Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB) is requesting information on representation firms to further promote Greater Fort Lauderdale’s presence in market.
Scope of Work
- Establish dedicated phone line for GFL
- Fulfillment of brochure requests via phone or
- Ongoing sales call effort to Tour Operators and Travel
- Representation and/or assistance at key travel industry
- Implement and coordinate promotional opportunities during Sales Missions, tradeshows and media events to showcase its products.
- Coordinate promotional giveaways with top consumer outlets (whether print or broadcast) when opportunity
- Report, monthly, any competitive strategies and efforts that may be taking place in either market (trade or consumer direct).
- Be responsible for in-market sales and market-development, including informing GFLCVB of any competitive
- Be responsible for conducting extensive face-to face training throughout the
- Be responsible for consistently ensuring that training presentations are maintained up-to-date and are consistent with industry
- Create and maintain regular visits to establish solid working relations with travel agents, airlines, tour operators, meeting professionals, and call
- Coordinate trade marketing activities in consultation with designated GFLCVB headquarters staff
- Coordinate promotions with airlines, tour operators, and other
- Initiate familiarization trips for selected tour operators, travel agents, and trade
- Provide professional advice in response to inquiries from tour operators, travel agents, meeting professionals, and incentive travel
- Provide assistance and support to the Broward County Aviation Department (Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport), and Port Everglades as directed by the Contract Administrator.
- Determine return on investment on all programs including trade show, training seminars, and communication (public relations activities) that meet GFLCVB’s established
- Maintain GFLCVB Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) database of tour operators, airline contacts, and local embassy contacts, which database shall be updated
- Ensure local destination partners are kept informed of GFLCVB
- Assist in development and maintenance of online training, digital assets, and similar programs, as directed by
- Liaise with local fulfillment provider; required to also have the capability of keeping a small supply of GFLCVB collateral materials in
- Attend trade and media events on behalf of GFLCVB, as requested
January 17th 5:00pm EST
Melissa Cuevas – email@example.com
Marie Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org