The Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau (GFLCVB) is requesting information on representation firms to further promote Greater Fort Lauderdale’s presence in market.
Scope of Work
- Establish dedicated phone line for GFL
- Fulfillment of brochure requests via phone or
- Ongoing sales call effort to Tour Operators and Travel
- Representation and/or assistance at key travel industry
- Implement and coordinate promotional opportunities during Sales Missions, tradeshows and media events to showcase its products.
- Coordinate promotional giveaways with top consumer outlets (whether print or broadcast) when opportunity
- Report, monthly, any competitive strategies and efforts that may be taking place in either market (trade or consumer direct).
- Be responsible for in-market sales and market-development, including informing GFLCVB of any competitive
- Be responsible for conducting extensive face-to face training throughout the
- Be responsible for consistently ensuring that training presentations are maintained up-to-date and are consistent with industry
- Create and maintain regular visits to establish solid working relations with travel agents, airlines, tour operators, meeting professionals, and call
- Coordinate trade marketing activities in consultation with designated GFLCVB headquarters staff
- Coordinate promotions with airlines, tour operators, and other
- Initiate familiarization trips for selected tour operators, travel agents, and trade
- Provide professional advice in response to inquiries from tour operators, travel agents, meeting professionals, and incentive travel
- Provide assistance and support to the Broward County Aviation Department (Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport), and Port Everglades as directed by the Contract Administrator.
- Determine return on investment on all programs including trade show, training seminars, and communication (public relations activities) that meet GFLCVB’s established
- Maintain GFLCVB Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) database of tour operators, airline contacts, and local embassy contacts, which database shall be updated
- Ensure local destination partners are kept informed of GFLCVB
- Assist in development and maintenance of online training, digital assets, and similar programs, as directed by
- Liaise with local fulfillment provider; required to also have the capability of keeping a small supply of GFLCVB collateral materials in
- Attend trade and media events on behalf of GFLCVB, as requested
January 17th 5:00pm EST
Melissa Cuevas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie Williams – email@example.com
Top Public Relations News:
Instapaper Releases Android App Version
City of Phoenix Issues RFP for Media Monitoring.
CITY OF BROWNSVILLE ISSUES MARKETING RFP
The Analytics of Public Relations
How to Do Market Research for Public Relations
Digital Event RFP Issued By Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library
Omega Protein Corporation Calls Wynnefield’s Dissident Lawsuit “Frivolous”
Leslie Sloane: Offices In Madison Square Garden For Vision PR
Hillary Clinton’s Banking Connections – U.S. Bank, ConnectOne Bank & more…
Internal Issues and Communicating with the Public