The Cayman Islands Tourism is on the search for an agency
The following provides a broad overview of the type of agency we seek to employ for either Creative, Public Relations, or both assignments.
- Demonstrated experience in advertising communications and/or public relations globally and within the core geographical territories of the USA;
- Ability to conceptualize and deliver broad marketing campaign programs designed to inform and influence the travel planning and purchasing decisions of the following: couples, families, divers, corporate incentive travel planners, destination wedding & honeymoon couples, affluent families and others with special interests such as soft adventure/nature, culinary, sports tourism, events/festivals etc. Also to inform and influence opinion formers within the global tourism market industry;
- Specifically (but not exclusively) for PR Agency candidates: Demonstrated existing relationships with general media and key members of the travel industry, across all stakeholder groups, e.g. trade, consumer publications and newspapers; and special interest and lifestyle media which support the destination’s relevent markets; online media including social media; and broadcast media – at national, regional and, occasionally, international levels;
- Specifically (but not exclusively) for Creative candidates: Demonstrated approach to integrated advertising executions including digital marketing as a key component of the marketing mix;
- Proven methodology for measurement/ROI of marketing investment – this may include research services such as and opinion former research;
- Relevant experience and understanding of Cayman’s competitive tourism industry;
- Demonstrated capabilities and understanding of the international travel and tourism industry, including air travel, hotels and destination management companies (DMCs), etc.
- High level of commitment to client service in terms of quality, thoroughness of strategic approach and follow through;
- Ability to establish strong rapport with representatives of the Cayman Islands Government tourism staff and other program stakeholders (e.g., other agencies of record, private sector, industry associations, etc.);
- Existing and effective planning and cost control mechanisms;
- Proven track record through key success indicators and results with other client accounts;
- Demonstrated strong background in digital media solutions;
- Demonstrated track record in CRM strategy and program management;
- Demonstrated track record in Social Media program strategic development.
Review this link for full details: http://www.caymanislands.ky/agencyrfi