To position ChildFund in India as a thought leader and leading child development organization, a PR agency needs to be hired on one-year retainer basis. The PR agency will support in positioning of our brand as well as provide platforms to generate awareness about our initiatives, our partnerships and the impact we are making. The PR Agency needs to guide us with our messaging, communications strategy, and in writing articles, responses to media as well as press releases. They have to present out-of-box, innovative ideas to promote the organization and provide opportunities to raise our brand.
To come onboard, the PR agency will need to submit a strategy for our organization as part of the proposal covering all the services that they can offer to enhance ChildFund’s profile, on national level. They need to include the below mentioned deliverables in the proposals as minimum support for oneyear.
ChildFund India is part of ChildFund International, a child protection and development organization headquartered in USA, operating in 25 countries and reaching millions of children and their families globally. For nearly 7 decades, ChildFund India has been working with underprivileged children, youth and families from the most remote, extremely backward and hard-to-reach areas, with a vision of “an India where children lead a dignified life and achieve their full potential”. They annually reach nearly 3.5 million children, youth, and their families, from 3200 communities in 85 districts across 15 states in India, through our long and short-term programs.
Scope of Work:
- National Level Campaign in collaboration with an electronic media, print media and radio, including social media
- Support us get collaboration and co-branding opportunities with Apps, E-commerce portals, Event organizers, etc.
- Celebrity engagement – Bring celebrity on-board as goodwill ambassador for long-term as well as short-term engagements
- 6-7 Press releases + 4 Press Conferences in a year
- 10 articles (By-line articles + industry/profile stories + interviews + quotes + FAM trips) in mainstream print media in a year (excluding press release coverage)
- 6-7 speaker opportunities on mainstream Electronic media platform
- 10 stories (By-line articles + industry/profile stories + interviews + quotes + FAM trips) in mainstream Digital/Electronic (TV, Radio and Online) media in a year (excluding press release coverage)
- Networking with Media Houses for profile building
- 8-10 Speaking/ participation opportunities in stakeholder events and conferences
- 1-2 Corporate Tie-up opportunities in a month
- 3-4 Award opportunities
Notes: No. of articles mentioned above do not represent coverage received. Coverage of the same article can be in multiple publications/platforms. PR agency will submit monthly, half-yearly and annual performance reports and hold quarterly update meetings.
No extra charges for holding press conferences/releases in any of these states (rural and urban areas) if the agency needs to work with an associate.
All content shared with the PR agency will be ChildFund property that can be shared ahead only after taking email permission from the organization. Time to time the PR agency will need to submit the hard copy of original news coverage dossiers.
- Across ChildFund India’s operational areas, urban and rural across 15 states – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Bihar, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.
Documents PR Agency needs to submit:
- Proposal with strategy for the organization
- PR Agency profile covering details – years of experience, organizational capacity, their offices across India and abroad, Range of services they provide, List of their clients – past and current, experience of working with similar NGOs, etc.
- Samples of their work and Reports on National level campaigns they have led, major coverage they have provided to their clients and celebrity engagement they have supported with, preferable from their work with NGOs in India.
- Recommendations from their clients
- Budget details
Quotations/Proposal to be submitted in sealed envelope to the attention of the Purchase Committee or by email : email@example.com
April 30th, 2020
Top Public Relations News:
Nash County Residents Hire PR Help to Deal with Chicken Plant Location
T-Mobile will enter streaming media market in 2018
Bad PR: 4 of the Worst Public Relations Ideas Ever
Social Media RFP Issued By Purcellville Business Association
Creating An Influencer Marketing Strategy
Fake Reviews Don’t Pay
Bing Introduces Hero Ads, the Best Search Mobile Ads to Date
JetSmarter Announces Latest Brand Ambassadors
Deconstructing Silicon Valley Social Media Dogma
SUNY Ulster Issues Marketing RFP