The Colorado Department of Revenue is seeking a media buying agency to plan and purchase advertising space. The Department is looking to broaden this campaign to more areas of the state and more formats. The targeted audience is state of Colorado residents between the ages of 21 and 65.The DMV will provide all creative materials necessary for advertising space acquired and reserve the right to approve all such space.
The DMV provides driver and vehicle services for all residents of Colorado. A recent priority for the division has been to facilitate a better overall DMV experience by building awareness of our enhanced online services. The division provides 18 total online services, 11 of them new in February 2017. The DMV has done advertising for the past two years. Past campaigns have included advertising with Denver RTD and news and traffic sponsorships. The Department is looking to broaden this campaign to more areas of the state and more formats.
Scope of Work:
The vendor must develop a comprehensive media plan. The forms of advertising media may include but are not limited to: television, radio, newspaper, outdoor, digital, mobile and indoor. The media plan should identify the best combination of media to build awareness of the enhanced online services. The plan should include, but not be limited to:
- Media buy analysis
- Media objectives
- Media solution by formulating media strategies
- Media sourcing and selection
- Media schedule
- Spending plan including how much money should be spent on each media type and the basic compensation for your company.
The vendor must coordinate the media buying to include but not be limited to:
- Negotiate price and placement with media outlets
- Distribute to media outlets all materials necessary
- Make purchase
- Monitor advertising space and airtime
- Provide verification publication or broadcasting
- Post-buy evaluation of media schedule performance
- Field in-coming inquiries from media outlets regarding media planning/placement.
- Receive invoices from media outlets
- Review and verify invoices
- Work directly with media outlets to correct any errors in billing
- Invoice the Department the cost of media space at the end of the month of performance including an itemized billing statement showing payments to media outlets and proof of performance.
- Invoice the basic compensation monthly
September 16th, 2017
Top Public Relations News:
Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission Issues Media Planning RFP
Looking Forward: PR Trends
Ogilvy New Agency of Record for USO
Bismarck State College Seeks Ad Agency
B2B PR Best Practices
V2 Communications’ Profile Q & A
Shel Horowitz Public Relations & Marketing Book Recommendations
Freeletics Seeks PR Support from Public Relations Agency
Brazil’s Best PR Agencies
Trachtenberg & Co. Agency Profile