The Colorado Department of Revenue is seeking a media buying agency to plan and purchase advertising space. The Department is looking to broaden this campaign to more areas of the state and more formats. The targeted audience is state of Colorado residents between the ages of 21 and 65.The DMV will provide all creative materials necessary for advertising space acquired and reserve the right to approve all such space.
The DMV provides driver and vehicle services for all residents of Colorado. A recent priority for the division has been to facilitate a better overall DMV experience by building awareness of our enhanced online services. The division provides 18 total online services, 11 of them new in February 2017. The DMV has done advertising for the past two years. Past campaigns have included advertising with Denver RTD and news and traffic sponsorships. The Department is looking to broaden this campaign to more areas of the state and more formats.
Scope of Work:
The vendor must develop a comprehensive media plan. The forms of advertising media may include but are not limited to: television, radio, newspaper, outdoor, digital, mobile and indoor. The media plan should identify the best combination of media to build awareness of the enhanced online services. The plan should include, but not be limited to:
- Media buy analysis
- Media objectives
- Media solution by formulating media strategies
- Media sourcing and selection
- Media schedule
- Spending plan including how much money should be spent on each media type and the basic compensation for your company.
The vendor must coordinate the media buying to include but not be limited to:
- Negotiate price and placement with media outlets
- Distribute to media outlets all materials necessary
- Make purchase
- Monitor advertising space and airtime
- Provide verification publication or broadcasting
- Post-buy evaluation of media schedule performance
- Field in-coming inquiries from media outlets regarding media planning/placement.
- Receive invoices from media outlets
- Review and verify invoices
- Work directly with media outlets to correct any errors in billing
- Invoice the Department the cost of media space at the end of the month of performance including an itemized billing statement showing payments to media outlets and proof of performance.
- Invoice the basic compensation monthly
September 16th, 2017
Top Public Relations News:
Calysto Communications Goes for More than PR
State of Ohio Seeks Digital Agency
How to Use Newsjacking in PR
University of Wisconsin – Madison Issues Marketing RFP
The University of Victoria Issues Marketing & Communications RFP
Piedmont Authority Seeks Media Agency
Hero Group Inc, Joseph Anthony, Chief Hero
Marketing Your Small Business on a Budget
PR News From Susan Magrino, Golin and Havas PR
United Nations Seeks Social Media & Public Relations Company For Gender Equality Communications in Jordan