Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux France-Bordeaux Issues Public Relations RFP
The present call for tender from the Conseil Interprofessional du Vin de Bordeaux aims to identify a provider of marketing services in the United States of America for 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Striving to perpetuate the expertise of their forebears, the new generation of thirtysomething Bordeaux winemakers found the right compromises between tradition and modernity.
• They joined together in a multi-disciplinary network with the aim of developing efficient and sustainable viticulture that would rise to the challenges of the 21st century in terms of oenology, technology, and the environment (the innovative approach put forward by the Environmental Management System, research into how best to adapt viticulture to climate change, etc.).
• These winemakers innovate through the oenology faculty in Bordeaux and its many different research organizations which contribute to the development of new intelligence.
• They take bold steps with new contemporary vathouses that are as attractive as they are effective, to benefit the winemaking process.
• They join forces with associations of young and talented Bordeaux winemakers which put on festive events based on wine to make it accessible for all.
Scope of Work:
The Program will:
1) Target consumers aged between 25 and 50 years old;
2) Make Bordeaux accessible;
3) Boost sales;
4) Create and share contents;
5) Leverage major media to communicate brand messages and content;
6) Engage with members of the trade to motivate and incite them;
7) Inform and train the trade.
Due Date: 31/08/2021
Local time: 17:00
Postal address: 1, cours du XXX juillet
NUTS code: FR France
Postal code: 33075
Telephone: +33 556002266
Fax: +33 556002282
Main address: www.bordeaux.com
Address of the buyer profile: http://civb.e-marchespublics.com/
Relevant agencies to consider for this assignment include Finn Partners and Ruder Finn.