DUBLIN COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING PLAN
Due Date: December 9, 2022
I. Statement of Purpose
The purpose and intent of this Request for Proposal (“hereinafter referred to as “RFP”) is to solicit proposals from qualified FIRMS to develop a marketing campaign for seasonal jobs within the City of Dublin, including, but not limited to, lifeguards and camp counselors.
The successful FIRM must demonstrate its capability to adequately meet all the requirements of this RFP. The FIRM must be able to commence the rendition of services on the execution of a mutual agreement.
II. Scope of Work
The City of Dublin is seeking proposals from qualified firms to begin developing a marketing campaign and supporting materials commencing immediately upon execution of a Public Services Agreement, with initial campaign deliverables completed by January 15.
THE CITY OF DUBLIN will provide:
- Background information
- Brand standards
- Job descriptions
- A primary point of contact in the City’s Communications & Public Information who will oversee this marketing project and be responsible for transferring content to the City’s digital properties and other communications channels
FIRM will provide:
- Development of a marketing campaign and comprehensive marketing plan
- Supporting materials for the campaign, including the following:
- Graphic design
- Copy for web landing page
- Copy for all social media and other digital content including organic and paid posts, video concepts and
- scripts, and advertisements, as recommended in the marketing plan
- At least one performance report to recap all marketing efforts and report on effectiveness of each individual output.
The City of Dublin requires the marketing campaign, plan and initial supporting materials to be completed by January 15, and all campaign deliverables by February 1.
The budget for campaign, marketing plan and supporting materials and performance report(s) is not to exceed $15,000.
IV. Minimum Criteria for Proposer:
- At least five (5) years of current experience in providing and managing communications and public relations on behalf of clients.
- A demonstrated ability and associated expertise to fulfill each of the services
V. Term of Contract
The term of the contract resulting from this solicitation shall begin upon the execution of an agreement and will expire upon the delivery of all required materials and reports.
VI. Contractual Terms and Conditions
The selected firm will be required to sign a Professional Services Agreement with the City of Dublin that will control the relationship.
VII. Proposal Response Format
Proposals submitted for consideration should follow the format and order of presentation described below:
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should exhibit the Proposer’s understanding and approach to providing marketing communications plans in support of the Dublin Community Recreation Center at the direction of the City’s Communications & Public Information staff.
- Description of Staff: Include a list of people who will be involved in the project, including titles.
- Marketing communications planning schedule, total cost, and post-launch plan for the campaign
Assumptions and Agreements.
- The successful firm will have one primary point of contact assigned to manage all areas of this contract.
- At the conclusion of this contract, all materials developed for the CITY become the exclusive property of the City and will be supplied to the City staff immediately.
- Billings will be sent to the City of Dublin in a timely, organized manner.
- Winning bidder must execute formal agreements for services as supplied by the City of Dublin.
VIII. Proposal Submission
If you have any questions regarding this RFP, please contact Lindsay Weisenauer, Director of Communications & Public
Information firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.704.9742.
All proposals must be received via email on or before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, December 9, 2022, at the following email address: email@example.com.
IX. Award Selection Criteria
The following qualifications and criteria will be utilized by representatives of the City of Dublin in the selection process:
Demonstrated understanding of the assignment with respect to the characteristics of the City of Dublin
Demonstrated success with similar projects and scopes of work
Creativity and potential of marketing communications plan proposal
The total proposed cost will be a factor in selecting the successful proposer
The selected FIRM will be notified by close of business on December 16.