The Investment & Technology Promotion (ITP) Division of the Government of India, the economic arm of the Ministry of External Affairs is seeking a digital media agency for the redesigning and redeveloping of the website of the Division – www.indiainbusiness.nic.in.
ITP Division seeks a firm with exceptional experience in website development and which could reposition the website as the one-stop source for foreign enterprises etc., in understanding the Indian economy, or interested in doing business in India. The website developer must also be a content provider and ensure that the website becomes an attractive and accurate source of information relating to the Indian economy (covering sectors, and States); policies and regulations etc. The website must also project “Brand India” in a manner that resonates with the global community (government, businesses, scholars and the youth); and presents content which is lucid, informative and attractive. The website should also be a source of information for Indian businesses seeking to do business overseas.
What does ITP do?
- ITP Division promotes and facilitates foreign investment flows (FDI, FII, technology transfer and management) into the country in coordination with Missions/Posts, Territorial Divisions, and other Ministries.
- Be the first port of call for foreign Investors visiting India. Closely work with the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, respective State Governments, and agencies such as Invest India in arranging meetings for foreign investors with relevant Central Ministries / departments, State governments, business chambers etc.
- Formulate strategies and programmes for Missions / Posts for carrying out investment promotion activities abroad. The Division will actively sponsor and participate in overseas economic forums/exhibitions, which are aimed at promoting investments into India.
- Collect feedback from Missions / Posts on foreign investor’s perceptions of the business and investment climate in India and share the findings with the nodal Central Ministry or State government for necessary follow up action.
- Monitor investments in sectors such as civil aviation, energy, transport, ports, highways, telecommunications, electronics, software, auto, tourism, food processing and other flagship projects.
- Liaise with UNIDO Investment Promotion Programme, the World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies; and other investment networking agencies.
- Work with Territorial Divisions on all bilateral economic-related issues, participate in relevant bilateral meetings, and undertake necessary follow up work.
- Organize region-specific business outreach activities in association with the Territorial Divisions in India and Missions / Posts abroad.
- Work with all economic ministries to gain clarity on policy proposals, flagship programs, and prepare presentations for circulation among Missions/Posts.
- Work with leading management institutions and consultancy firms to bring out case studies / write-ups / publications on doing business in India.
- Assist Indian Missions/Posts abroad for organizing business events, undertaking advocacy- related activities, hiring of consultants, preparation of market surveys, promotion of filmmaking in India, organizing tourism roadshows; promotion of Yoga and traditional Indian medicine including Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani systems.
- Provide knowledge support for Missions/Posts through ITPs website www.indiainbusiness.nic.in.
- Liaise with State Governments to ensure adequate and timely dissemination of information on incoming business/investment delegations. Actively work with the State Resident Commissioners in Delhi, respective State Industrial Development Corporations, and other related agencies and departments in the States to service foreign business/investment delegations.
- Assist State governments in preparing for road shows abroad; participation in trade / investment exhibitions and economic forums abroad.
Proposals are due by February 19, 2016 and should be submitted to: Investment & Technology Promotion (ITP) Division Room No: 2121, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, Ministry of External Affairs, Janpath, New Delhi 110011, E-mail: email@example.com