JCCC is seeking a strategic service provider who can work collaboratively with members of the Marketing department to develop and execute Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Paid Advertising and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to complement and support marketing and communications initiatives and campaigns.
Johnson County Community College (“JCCC” or the “College”) is a comprehensive, public, two-year institution of higher education. It was founded in 1967 and moved to its current 234-acre campus location in Overland Park, Kansas in 1972. The current location can accommodate approximately 20,000 credit students. It is the state’s third largest institution of higher education and the largest of the 19 community colleges in the state of Kansas. Known for excellence in programming and teaching, JCCC offers a full range of undergraduate credit courses and 150 career and certificate programs that prepare students for employment.
The Johnson County Community College Marketing department develops comprehensive and integrated marketing and communication campaigns to support the College’s strategic goals and objectives.
Scope of Work:
The selected service provider will be required to provide the following services:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Work collaboratively with JCCC’s Marketing department, including JCCC’s Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute SEM strategies that support fresh and ongoing marketing initiatives, goals and objectives.
- Research, identify=]=]=] and recommend SEM strategies and tactics to effectively achieve performance goals by driving enrollment participation and build brand awareness. This could include keyword research, landing page identification, optimization and testing, remarketing opportunities, and device and geographic targeting and testing.
- Develop, manage, and optimize Google Adwords PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns on a daily basis.
- Provide recommendations for optimal integration of JCCC’s existing display advertising buys and social media campaigns.
- Write and test ad copy, test and optimize for ad position, and oversee overall SEM ad budget.
- Endeavor to secure the most advantageous rates, terms and conditions available in order to maximize SEM ad budget.
- Monitor, measure and optimize performance for continuous improvement of the buy across all channels.
- Provide key performance indicators, success metrics, and pre-and post-click data. This includes weekly reports and monthly in-person check-ins.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Work collaboratively with JCCC’s Marketing department, including JCCC’s Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute SEO strategies that support fresh and ongoing strategic marketing initiatives.
- Research, identify and recommend SEO strategies and tactics that will effectively achieve performance goals by driving enrollment participation and build brand awareness. This can include recommending content and keyword opportunities to attract relevant traffic to JCCC’s website, and benchmarking keyword and content performance.
- Submit SEO strategy that includes but is not limited to the creation of website alt tags, meta tags, content, indexing site on major search engines.
- Recommend opportunities to grow organic search including on-page optimization.
- Identify and recommend key linking opportunities for both internal and external pages.
- Work collaboratively with JCCC’s Marketing department, plus other creative and strategic service performance, top search queries, top landing pages, and top keyword rankings.
November 28th, 2018
Johnson County Community College
12345 College Blvd, CSB 170
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299
Relevant agencies include Hunter PR and MWW PR.