Ketchum has elected 10 new partners who will be responsible for advancing the agency’s mission to provide premiere client service and developing an ideal work environment and experience for employees. Five of the new partners come from operations outside the United States, including the U.K., Russia, India and Argentina.
Raymond L. Kotcher, Ketchum senior partner and chief executive officer, believes the new partnership will enhance the company’s ongoing effort to be a leader in client and employee satisfaction:
“Partners of the firm demonstrate an extraordinary commitment to providing clients and colleagues with a consistent brand experience…They are agency champions and foster our deeply held belief in the power of collaboration. Their addition to our leadership team will help shape the future of the firm.”
Ketchum’s 10 new partners include:
- Gustavo Averbuj, CEO, Ketchum Argentina, and regional director, Ketchum Latin America, based in Buenos Aires.
- Rod Cartwright, director, Global Corporate Practice, based in London.
- Tyler Durham, managing director, Ketchum Pleon Change, based in New York.
- Melissa Kinch, associate director, North American Corporate Practice, based in Los Angeles.
- Michael Maslov, managing director, Ketchum Maslov, based in Moscow.
- N.S. Rajan, managing director, Ketchum Sampark, based in Mumbai.
- Leslie Schrader, director, D.C. Brand Marketing Practice, based in Washington, D.C.
- Amanda Sefton, managing director, London Healthcare Practice, based in London.
- Andrea Wood, executive director, Zocalo Group, based in Chicago.
- Bill Zucker, director, Ketchum Midwest, based in Chicago.
Referring to the new partners’ credentials, Kotcher added:
“We are pleased to recognize these 10 colleagues for their outstanding contributions to the agency and our clients…They complement our highly talented, existing group of 66 partners. We are fortunate to be able to offer such breadth and depth of expertise to our clients.”
Ketchum PR maintains operations in over 70 countries across six continents and was named 2012 Agency of the Year by PRWeek.
Top Public Relations News:
State of North Carolina – South Piedmont Community College, Marketing & PR Services
Town of Colonial Beach Seeks Marketing Firm
Who are the Leading Real Estate PR Firms
Amazon continues hiring blitz
Will TV Die in the Future?
My Florida Issues Marketing RFP
Trenton, New Jersey Seeks Public Relations Firm
Middlesex, New Jersey Seeks Marketing for Money
PR News from Shift Communications, Finsbury, American Medical Association & More
Edmonds Community College Issues Marketing & Advertising RFP