The City of Lincoln, California has issued an RFP for Video Production Services for City Council meetings. The City of Lincoln is located in Placer County, California. It is the northernmost of the South Placer County communities. It lies between Interstate 80 and Marysville along State Route 65, in the California foothill region.
Video Production Scope of Work
Video Production Service Requirements
- Contractor is required to cover the meetings with professional grade cameras.
- A professional grade switcher with TBC included for mixing of video stream or alternate to achieve best results. Contractor must supply monitors as needed.
- Communication devices between cameraperson(s), if needed.
- Audio Board will be required for sound input. City provided sound equipment must be able to integrate with your audio.
- At least two (2) operators, one for camera and one for switcher.
- Recording equipment. Two (2) DVD copies (in mp4 format) will be required by staff immediately following the meeting.
- All camera tripods, cases, and elevation devices for cameras.
- Raw tape stock (included in your bid) and Character generator to be supplied by Contractor.
- Contractor must be available to meet with representatives from Consolidated Communications and Wave for troubleshooting equipment. Include in your hourly rate.
- Contractor must verify with city staff that your equipment is operating properly prior to the Council meeting and allow sufficient time for set-up of equipment.
- Be able to integrate other media into program (PowerPoint, Excel, video, Etc.)
- All Cables and connections for video radio and live streaming
- Any alternatives to the requirements above will need to be approved by City staff.
Proposal due by October 23
CITY OF LINCOLN CITY HALL
Attn: Gwen Scanlon
600 Sixth Street
Lincoln, CA 95648
Top Public Relations News:
Michael Sitrick: Why Join The Board Of A Penny-Stock Company?
Agencies Outsource Digital Content
Extended Analysis B2B DemGen Benchmark Survey
Minnestar Issues Branding RFP
duomedia Announces Partnership with Gene Hunt for US Market
Will More Traditional PR Take Back Its Place From SEO Marketing?
Colorado Tourism Office Issues Advertising RFP
Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear to Tread…
Harris-Galveston District Seeks PR Agency
Should You Buy Instagram Followers?