Marketing RFP Issued In Dallas
Dallas Independent School District (Dallas ISD) is seeking qualified and diverse vendors to submit proposals to perform a variety of marketing services in general and multicultural markets, including but not limited to marketing analyses and research, campaign development, online/print/digital/social media ads, and various creative services. The district intends to award multiple contracts for the purpose of providing flexibility to the Market research/analysis services to guide campaigns with internal and external audiences, and project-based Public Relations (PR)/Marketing initiatives. Expected services secured under any resulting agreement shall be performed under the operational control of the Dallas ISD Communications Department and clearly identify, any and/or all of the items contained that the proposal includes. Offeror may be assigned a day-to-day contact person/representative at the District as the point of contact for this Agreement/Contract. Submit Proposals in accordance with the Statement of Work. Proposals should be organized and shall include necessary information as to be in full compliance. In order to facilitate the Proposal evaluation process, special attention should be paid to organizing Proposals. Dallas ISD reserves the right to reject and not consider any Proposal that is not submitted with all necessary information
1. Dallas ISD is seeking offers for Comprehensive and Diverse Marketing Services.
2. Dallas ISD is seeking a pool of qualified vendors from which campuses/departments may purchase the goods/services identified in this solicitation document.
3. The resulting Contract award, if any, is for a multi-year requirement. The term of this agreement shall be a three-year (3) agreement with two (2) separate successive one-year renewal options upon mutual agreement up to a maximum of five years (60 months) unless sooner terminated as set forth elsewhere in the contract. To exercise each option to renew, the District must give written notice to the Offeror of its election to renew for one (1) additional year within forty-five (45) days of the expiration of the then current term of the Agreement/Contract. If the District fails to timely exercise any of the options to renew, all remaining options to renew shall expire and terminate.
4. The Effective Date of the Contract/Agreement, if any, is the date that award is approved by Dallas ISD’s Board of Trustees or designated representative. In some cases, the Effective Date and the date for start of services are separated by several weeks and/or months.
5. Dallas ISD sits in the heart of a large, diverse and dynamic region with a metropolitan population of 6.5 million people in the 12 counties in North Central Texas. Dallas ISD comprises 384 square miles and encompasses the cities of Dallas, Cockrell Hill, Seagoville, Addison, Wilmer and parts of Carrollton, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Garland, Grand Prairie, Highland Park, Hutchins, Lancaster and Mesquite.
a. The District is the second-largest public-school district in the state, and the 14th-largest district in the nation.
b. Dallas ISD is proud of its award-winning schools, outstanding teachers and staff, hard-working students and committed parents and volunteers. The District serves approximately 155,000 students in pre-kindergarten through the 12th grade, in 230 schools, employing nearly 20,000 dedicated professionals.
Scope of Work:
Services Seeking Include: Market research/analyses services: Dallas ISD seeks assistance in conducting research that will help the district better understand the community served by the district as well as research for specific projects and marketing initiatives like neighborhood schools, school choice, personalized learning, early learning, general demographics, etc. Message development and marketing strategy consultation: Dallas ISD seeks assistance in developing messaging for various projects that clearly aligns with district messaging and the district seeks assistance with the development of marketing strategies for various projects that support the work of different district departments and schools. Branding and brand management services: Dallas ISD seeks the services of brand management to assist the district with efforts to strengthen the organizations brand locally, regionally and nationally. The district requests proposals that provide consulting services related to marketing, branding, and public relations. Campaign development services: Dallas ISD seeks the services of PR Public Relations, Marketing, and Ad Agency organizations to assist the Dallas ISD Communications Department in building various marketing campaigns that are aligned with district initiatives for various projects and various district departments. Creative services and collateral development: Dallas ISD seeks the services of graphic artists and multimedia specialist to assist with the production of various creative projects including but not limited to produce brochures, fliers, print advertisements, outdoor advertisements, logos, graphic elements, etc. Advertising development, rate scheduling, placement and billing: Dallas ISD seeks to promote district events, initiatives, teacher recruitment efforts, and human interest stories through the strategic use of various mediums including but not limited to social media ad campaigns, digital ads, television and radio advertisement placement, movie theater ad placement, print ad placement, billboard and other outdoor ad placement, unique ad placement opportunities, online ad placement, etc. Promotional marketing video production: Dallas ISD seeks to produce various marketing and promotional videos, video ads, and special video segments that help tell the stories of the district with the intent to build greater awareness and understanding of Dallas ISD initiatives. Content creation and editing services: Dallas ISD seeks assistance in creating compelling content for various projects including but not limited to website content, marketing collateral copy, ad copy, white paper content, news stories, etc. in English and Spanish. The district also seeks proof-reading and editing services. Direct mail services: Dallas ISD seeks assistance from a full-service mail house to send various types of direct mail pieces to households including letters, fliers, brochures, postcards, etc.
Multicultural Marketing: Dallas ISD seeks assistance in advertisement placement and developing marketing and messaging strategies for general market and multicultural markets, including but not limited to African- American and Hispanic markets to communicate District’s messaging and initiatives equitably and in a culturally relevantway, in various languages including but not limited to English and Spanish. Creative Post-Production Services: Dallas ISD seeks services that provide video post-production services to include contemporary music libraries and graphic templates to enhance video productions. Bus and vehicle wraps and banners: Bus and Vehicle Wraps and banners for District Vehicles – The District intends to award a “turn key” contract to provide design services, magnetic signs, and install vinyl bus wraps and banners. Proposer must provide graphic design work for vehicle wraps. This design should easily be used on other applications such as: ads, brochures, posters, logo, and/or merchandise design. Proposer will work with District personnel on design and content specifications.
May 20, 2021 at 2:00pm CST
Comprehensive and Diverse Marketing Services” to: Dallas ISD Attn: Francis Rodriguez, Procurement Services 9400 North Central Expressway, Suite 1510 Dallas, Texas 75231