MARKETING SERVICES RFP ISSUED
MassDevelopment is seeking the services of a full-service marketing firm(s) to implement a comprehensive integrated marketing plan that reinforces the agency’s mission, creates awareness of programs and product offerings, and continues to build on relationships with existing customers while seeking new and diverse audiences.
The selected firm(s) will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive, cost-effective marketing plan for MassDevelopment that builds on recent rebranding efforts.
· Lead generation campaign, including seeking out leads in new markets;
· Paid media strategy;
· Production of creative material including collateral and direct mail;
· Digital marketing campaign including regular reporting on testing, tracking, and analyzing results for continual optimization;
· MassDevelopment.com website refresh;
· Review and recommendations of activities needed to develop successful campaigns, i.e. database and list management, research, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
· General account management including a biweekly activity update and meeting
· Other communications and/or marketing-related assistance as required
MassDevelopment, the state’s finance and development agency, works with businesses, nonprofits, banks, and communities to stimulate economic growth. We help create jobs, develop housing, revitalize urban environments, and address factors limiting economic growth including transportation, energy, and infrastructure deficiencies. Our staff is located remotely and in offices throughout the Commonwealth. An effective integrated marketing partner will help solidify brand messaging, build digital marketing strategies, and develop and execute campaigns for future growth.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the criteria listed below with successful proposals containing all or most of the following:
· Have been operating continuously as an advertising agency for a minimum of 36 months and possess full-service, in-house capabilities for marketing, creative services, production, media planning and placement, direct response and research.
· Currently maintain a Massachusetts office that is staffed and conducts business five days per week throughout the year, holidays excluded. The respondent must have maintained a Massachusetts office for not less than one year preceding the date of submission and must include, on a full-time basis, staff in account service, creative services, direct marketing, media planning, and buying.
· Possess experience, during the past two years, with at least one consumer-targeted account with annual billings of at least $2 million using domestic broadcast and print media. Please provide full contact information of client in order to verify billings.
· Have a client roster on which no individual client represents more than 30% of total client billings.
· MassDevelopment’s selection committee will evaluate and compare each submitted proposal using the following evaluation criteria. The criteria are not listed in any order of importance:
o The education, experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications of the firm and the individuals who will be available to provide these services.
o The competitive cost of services.
o The firm’s ability to commit the necessary time and staff.
o The expertise of the firm in working with similar customers.
o The absence of conflicts of interest that would prevent or restrict the firm from representing MassDevelopment in the performance of any of the services outlined.
o The quality and variety of references provided.
o The clarity and initiative in the preparation and presentation of the submission in response to the RFP.
May 17, 2021 by 4PM
Brenda A. Doherty, Director of Marketing MassDevelopment firstname.lastname@example.org