Nassau Health Care Corporation Issues RFP For Advertising Agency
Nassau Health Care Corporation (“NHCC”), also known as the NuHealth System, is a New York State public benefit corporation and seeking to retain an advertising agency/consultant to support on-going marketing initiatives and to develop advertising and marketing materials for the purpose of promoting and increasing awareness of the NuHealth system and its services. The scope of services includes developing, preparing and placing of advertising in various media.
NHCC operates Nassau University Medical Center, a 530-bed tertiary care teaching hospital (“NUMC”) and the A. Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility (“AHP”), a 589-bed skilled nursing facility. Additionally, NHCC co-operates various Community Health Practices in partnership with Long Island FQHC, Inc., a non-profit, consumer-driven organization created to help address the health needs of the region’s most vulnerable populations.
NHCC is affiliated with the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System and the Health Sciences Center of the State University of New York at Stony Brook and maintains a strong commitment to the education of healthcare providers. NUMC has been the primary source of medical care for millions of Nassau County residents since 1935. With its 19-story main tower, NUMC is Nassau County’s tallest building and a familiar Long Island landmark.
Scope of services to include:
- Creation and implementation of print advertising, brochures, internet/web, social media, broadcast and mailings, television advertising and other media.
- Media scheduling, ordering and placement for print, broadcast, and digital display, while securing the most advantageous rates available.
- Writing, designing, illustrating and otherwise preparing advertisements, including materials to be posted online (art and copy).
- Copy writing, photography, printing and design of major marketing brochures and design of Web site templates reflecting a unified overall look and theme in English and Spanish.
- Video planning, scriptwriting and production.
- Content development for website, social media and email campaigns and management of regular website updates.
- E-mail management including content development, template design and list management for newsletter
- Digital marketing, including Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, retargeting and social network advertising.
- Website hosting, managing social media and support services
Proposal due by October 19, 2016 to:
Nassau Health Care Corporation
Shelley Lotenberg, Director of Public Affairs Nassau Health Care Corporation
2201 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, NY 11554