Qualicum Beach Request for Communications & Community Engagement
The Town of Qualicum Beach (“the Town”) is issuing a Request for Information & Qualifications (RFIQ) to obtain information and to qualify Service Providers for communications support on an as needed basis.
The Town of Qualicum Beach Corporate Administration department is responsible for making information on Town services, events or topics of public interest available and accessible through the Town’s website, social media, newsletters, news releases, events and other channels. In support of this work, the Town is seeking information and to qualify Service Providers to provide strategic communications support on an as, and when required, basis, under the following service areas.
- Writing Services
· This service may include researching, writing and editing content for websites, social media platforms, brochures, reports and other communications products.
· This service may include designing posters, advertisements, signs, and brochures, as well as creating animated presentations and other digital communications tools using Adobe Creative Suite or other current industry standard software.
· This service may involve photographing Town landscapes, programs, buildings, citizens, officials and events. Photographers will be responsible for managing photo releases if required.
- Communications Project Services
· This service may include assisting staff with communications and community engagement support on special projects where additional resources are required, including key capital projects and regular municipal services.
· This service may include shooting and editing videos, sound production and file preparation, including education material (written and/or audio visual).
· This service may include designing, building and supporting Town websites.
· This service will require the proponent to understand core Town documents including the Official Community Plan; Council Strategic Plan; etc.
Submission Deadline: December 17, 2021, 2:00 p.m. (local time)
Municipal Contact: Heather Svensen, Corporate Administrator/Deputy Chief Administrative Officer Phone 250 752 6921
Fax 250 752 1243
Relevant agencies include Alison Brod PR and Makovsky PR.